Shrimp – the perfect beer snack for large and small companies, loving seafood. But still not all learned how to cook shrimp with beer at home. These people will be interested in this article. We will also talk about different recipes for crustaceans. You will learn how to boil, simmer and fry the shrimp so that they have amazing taste and combined well with beer.
At the first stage it is very important to choose shrimp in the store. For beer I recommend to take those crustaceans, the label of which is the inscription “70/90” or “90/120”. This shrimp is medium in size, well-boiled soft and do not become “rubber”, so are ideal as snacks. Large shrimp it is better to fry on the grill as they cooked not so good.
To experience the full flavor, before cooking the shrimp should be defrosted. Thaw in warm water or a microwave oven, there is no fundamental difference. Also, be aware that in Russian stores sell shrimp that have already undergone a particular heat treatment and do not need a long jam.
Recipe boiled shrimps for beer
- shrimp – 1 kg;
- dill – 1 bunch;
- Bay leaf – 2 pieces;
- allspice – 2 pea;
- onion – 1 piece;
- cloves – 1-2 Bud;
- salt – to taste.
1. Thaw shrimp and drain the melt water through a colander. Shellfish must be absolutely dry.
2. Fill a saucepan halfway with water, add salt and spices. Put on the fire.
3. In boiling water put shrimp, pan cover and remove from heat. After 2-3 minutes, drain the water. The dish can be served on the table.
Boiled shrimps for beer
Recipe steamed shrimp
Preparation takes a little more time, but the result is worth it.
- shrimp – 1 kg;
- fresh dill – 1 bunch;
- lemon – 1 piece;
- butter — a third of the bundle;
- garlic – 2-3 heads;
- salt and pepper – to taste.
1. Add in defrosted shrimp, finely chopped lemon, garlic, fresh dill, pepper and salt.
2. – Marinated the shrimp for 30 minutes in a saucepan.
3. Put the pan on a medium heat, melt a third of a pack of butter. Put shrimp.
4. The pan cover with a lid and keep on low heat for 2-3 minutes.
5. Turn off the fire, stew the shrimps in the pan for another 15 minutes.
Ready crustaceans have an amazing aroma, delicate flavor and go well with beer.
Steamed shrimp with beer
Fried shrimp with beer
1. Thaw and clean shrimp from the shells.
2. Put shellfish in a pan, add to taste lemon juice, dill, pepper and salt. Like this shrimp needs to marinate for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat the frying pan and fry the shrimp for 3-5 minutes on medium heat. Experienced cooks recommend sauté shrimp in olive oil, but you can use any other.