Kebab is delicious, nutritious and most sought-after dish during the picnic, willing to eat both adults and children. Among connoisseurs it marinating can often hear about the marinade on the beer! They argue that the barbecue in the beer gets the taste of hops and the aroma of freshly baked bread, while it remains soft and tender.
Experts say that a barbecue in the beer is not inferior to other recipes barbecue
Praised in the beer marinade not only meat lovers of this drink, but those who love kebabs. Many people believe that this dish will be alcoholic. Is it true? How to cook marinade in beer?
Separately on select components
Despite the fact that initially for barbecue used lamb, cook it in beer should not be. Skewers of lamb in beer you’ll get a very unexpected flavor and aroma that is unlikely to have someone to taste.
In the beer marinade is prepared:
- The beef is very tasty.
- Pork in beer is not inferior to beef.
- Chicken cooked with some reservations.
To prepare beer marinade can take any beer – light or dark. It should depend only on the tastes of the owner (or guests), but be sure to take the live product (sushi), unpasteurized and not bottle. Pasteurized beer in the meat is wasted money, the skewers will not get the desired taste and smell will be hard.
Beer can take any — here who cares is more like it — dark, light, wheat
Skewers of beef
A barbecue will receive new notes, it will appeal not only to foodies, but also ordinary lovers of picnics.
Marinate meat to start 14 hours before frying. This will allow you to get a tasty, tender dish at the output. Perhaps this recipe may seem unusual or difficult, but it should definitely try to experience the taste and smell of fresh malt.
To prepare you need a lot of components. Here’s a detailed list:
- Beef (young, tender) – 3 kg;
- Beer – 0,4–0,7 l (how much meat);
- Onion – 0.7 kg;
- Oil (vegetable of choice, live) – 0.3 l;
Ingredients for barbecue beef in beer
- Lemon – 3 PCs.;
- Mustard (powder) – 7 tsp;
- Paprika (dried, ground) – 3 tsp;
- The mixture of peppers (kupnogo ground) – 3 tsp;
- Oregano (dried, crushed) – 7 tsp;
- Garlic (fresh) – 3 cloves (through the press suppressed);
- Salt — to taste.
Cook the meat
Beef cut into portions and repel. So as not to stain the kitchen fold the pieces in a plastic bag, take a hammer. Their thickness is about 5 cm.
The meat is then put in an enamel or glass container, pour a beer (here it is advisable to take dark). Pour a little of his, so covered with beef, but did not swim in it.
Leave to infuse for 1.5 hours, then poured the liquid in a plastic bottle. It will need to pour the meat on the coals. Keep the marinade to the beginning of the picnic in the fridge.
Prepare the marinade
Get the juice from the lemons. Take oil and mix with lemon juice, add in the chopped garlic. The marinade is ready.
Mix the meat and marinade
- Meat out of the beer, placed in a dry marinade. To do this, sprinkle it all because of the spices, but do not put salt. A good fray so that the spices evenly around each piece.
- Then cut the onion finely, kneaded it carefully, so he let the juice, add the meat.
- It remains only to fill the beef with oil and lemon. Everything is mixed well, put in the fridge for 12 hours.
- Meat during this time 2-3 times stirred, lifting it up (for uniform impregnation).
- 10 minutes before frying the beef is salted.
In the prepared meat, pour the beer marinade
Fry on hot coals, so that the pieces become brown, and the barrel is slightly cooked.
How to marinate pork with beer
The barbecue pork is very popular among fans of outdoor recreation. He’s doing great with the beer.
Important! When using beer as a marinade the meat will not have alcohol, it will evaporate during cooking.
Skewers of pork with beer will not be hard, besides he’ll get a nice taste of fresh bread, the aroma of the malt.
Here to suit your taste two recipes.
On the make-up for barbecue
- Pork (ham, sirloin or neck) it is desirable that the meat was in small amount of fat – 2 kg;
- Onions (large bulbs) – 2 kg;
- Any beer (light or dark), but draught – 750 ml.
- Parsley and dill, it is advisable to take fresh, very finely cut, if not, take the dried, chopped – beam or 1 tsp;
- Black pepper (coarse grind) – 1-2 tsp;
- Dried coriander (optional) – 2 tsp.;
- Salt – to taste.
Mix the marinade
To cook the pork in beer for this recipe put salt in the marinade.
To start, cut the onion into half rings thinly. Put it into a suitable container.
Then add to it the spices, all mixed well. Put salt, stir again.
It’s time to add to the onions and spices to the beer, taste the marinade for salt. The flavor should be salty – this is for meat, it perfectly absorbs salt.
Prepare the meat
Pork cut into roughly equal pieces.
Important! If the street is summer and there is no wind, you can cut the pieces bigger. They are well cooked through to calm the heat. Small pieces faster roasts in the wind.
You can’t take the pork out of the freezer, defrost it will lose some moisture, and the kebabs will turn out hard.
The subtleties of marinating
Tightly fold the meat in a pan with a lid, pour the marinade, it needs only to cover the barbecue. Once again, give everything a good stir, cover with lid.
Marinate the pork for 12 hours, every 3-4 hours mix.
Marinade for pork to use for watering them in the heat.
Pork in beer for this recipe salted before frying. It is not too different from the first, but the difference is the resulting taste is.
- Pork (neck) – 2 kg;
- Onion – 4 pieces (large);
- Beer (dark) – ½ l;
- Oil (sunflower, refined) – 4 tbsp;
- Bay leaf – 1 PC.;
- Black pepper – 1 tsp;
How to cook
- From meat and remove the tendons, cut into pieces.
- Cut the onion in half, then into thin semicircles.
- Put the onion in a suitable container, add to it pepper, broken Bay leaf. Everything mix well.
- The pork poured dark beer, so, to cover the meat. Is mixed again.
- Put in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, pork in beer is ready. It should only stir again, and can be strung on skewers.
- The marinade from the kebabs poured, they sprinkled the meat on the heat.
Important! Barbecue pork or beef, cooked in beer and mayonnaise, lose the beer taste. The exception to this rule is only chicken kebabs.
It’s time to start tasting — Bon appetit
About marinade for chicken
Skewers of chicken in beer how to cook with the use of mayonnaise. Another immutable rule will be short term exposure of the meat in the marinade. This recipe is good for its mobility, it is low-budget and kebabs, marinated on it, it will turn out delicious and flavorful.
About the ingredients:
- Chicken (legs) – 7 kg;
- Beer (light) – 1 l;
- Mayonnaise – 1 packet (250 g);
- Onions – 5 bulbs (big);
- Lemon – 2 pieces;
- Seasoning for chicken – 1 packet or 3 tbsp;
- Black pepper (coarse grind) – 2 tbsp
What meat to choose, everyone decides for himself, is delicious anyway!
The algorithm marinating
- Wash the chicken legs under cold running water, dry with a napkin. Cut into 3 pieces each.
- Put in a container, add salt and grind.
- Then add the mayonnaise, pour in beer. Mix.
- Add coarsely chopped onion half-rings, thin lemon slices. Again, all the fray as it were, rubbing spices into the chicken.
- Then comes the turn of spice and pepper. Again fray, sending in the fridge.
- Skewers of chicken on the beer ready in 3 max 4 hours. Longer to marinate it shall not, and the chicken fall apart, it will be tasteless.
- Pour chicken kebabs on the coals drained marinade.