Some beer drinkers prefer to purchase a store-bought product, and to produce beer yourself. For cooking in the first place should buy a device for brewing. To know exactly what your home brewery select, you should read the customer reviews, the advice of experienced brewers and characteristics of the device.
The benefits of a home brewery
Among the main advantages of the device for making beer are:
- the taste and smell of malt will not leave anyone indifferent;
- in the beverage industry uses natural ingredients;
- Beers made with the brewery, but beyond all characteristics of the product sold in the store;
- the foam liquid is filtered and pasteurized, which enables the beer to have the aroma, but also save a large list of nutritional properties;
- the brewing process is carried out in Autonomous mode, without human intervention.
In the presence of a brewery at home, you can choose the method of preparation of the drink: artisan or with the addition of malt. If you implement the first plan the entire process is fully automated. People into the finished beer, effortlessly. In the second case, during the distillation of liquids to create a unique beer used only genuine quality components.
The selection criteria for mini-brewery
Choosing equipment for home brewing, it is necessary to take into account certain characteristics. These include:
- The cost of technology – not every buyer is ready for the brewery to give a large amount, you need to choose the instrument in the ratio quality-price.
- Dimensions affect the volume of beer output. Therefore, the more need of beer, we get at once, the bigger should be the technique.
- Weight – the higher the volume, the greater will be the weight class of the device. The weight is influenced by the materials used in the collection equipment.
- Appearance – budget models have the standard plastic bucket with a spout. But fans of aesthetic pleasure can choose subtle and stylized model.
Important! When you select should take into account the selected parameters. On the basis of their you can choose the best variant in combination of price-quality and to use the purchased equipment for a long period of time.
The main point in any technique for brewing – vessel, in which wort is boiled and fermented. Tank has a structure of durable plastic, the volume is 9 l Equipment has a miniature size, which allows it to go in the fridge during the maturation of the product at the final stage.
The device comes with concise design. It is possible not only to remove in a dark place, but put in the kitchen or in the gazebo on the plot.
If you require large volumes, are commercially available devices for brewing for 20 or 30 l. But the units require a large house and considerable size of the refrigerator.
Each model in the production has a variety of fixtures and components. The more components, the higher the cost of mini-brewery. Equipment is divided into a basic set and professional (advanced).
In the mini-brewery BeerMachine includes the following basic set:
- Pressure gauge built into the container and safety valve.
- Device for distribution of beverage containers.
- Capacity, where the fermentation of the wort or the fermenter, which has a robust system with strong clips.
- Built-in thermometer.
- The crane for pouring of the resulting product, and 2 choices of decorative handles to replace.
- Ceramic bottle with an existing blockage.
- Packing of a mixture of malt extract, which allows to prepare 10 liters of beer.
- Cartridges or a block of carbonation capacity with carbon dioxide.
- Detergent to the tank.
- Instructions for use and a CD with recipes.
In another technique, a set of components can be different. So before buying, be sure to decide and choose what best fit your home brewery.
If the choice is to consider the weight, packaging and volume, as well as to look at opportunities to apply the liquid wort. In the preparation of beer will not form lumps, reducing the quality and taste of beer.
Important design techniques: solid structure or team. First checked at the factory. Team design has disadvantages — there are problems with sealing. If the user fails to detect an error, the drink will be ruined.
Therefore, the selection of techniques to create a unique product, is a responsible approach to the selection process.
A rating of the best microbreweries
For the convenience of the selection of the necessary equipment provided a rating of the best microbreweries for aspiring brewers:
- Beer Super Cup – the cost of equipment is about 10 thousand rubles. the output is up to 8 liters of drink. Components: glasses logo, barrel plastic type 10 L. game.
- Inpinto Bar and Pub in picking the wardrobe for cooling drinks, up to 16 bottles. The price of the device – 24-25 thousand.
- KICKBACK 32 l cone – carbonation is equipped with a natural type, volume 32 l, is made of food steel. Equipped with 2 valves to drain (sludge and finished product), weight – 7 kg. the Price – 9990 RUB.
- BrewDemon Fermenter – made of food grade plastic, time the fermentation takes 5 days, the bleaching takes up to 11 days. Due to the transparency of the whole procedure is visible. With the price of RUB 9990
- InPinto standard – made of durable plastic, weight – 2 kg. output 9 liters of beer. Fermentation lasts 5 days, lighting not more than 16. The price from 4500 RUB to 5000 RUB.
Breweries are advantages and grateful feedbacks from consumers. Based on the rating, beer lovers can choose the right model.
Thus, to choose a home brewery should pay attention not only to its appearance but to ask, and volume, set and size. It is recommended to highlight the benefits of each model and then determined the unit.