In a circle of people drinking, no important celebration is complete without champagne. In our minds it is associated with memorable moments in life. I propose to look at this drink a little on the other hand, making simple cocktails with champagne at home. Our editors have prepared a rating of the 12 available recipes we think are the best.
- champagne cocktails can’t shake (much foam), if necessary, it will only slowly mix with a spoon;
before cooking all the ingredients and a glass of well-cooled;
- use only large glasses, the capacity of which is 20-30% higher than the total amount of all attached components;
- the higher the quality of the champagne, the delicious is the cocktail, this is not the case when you can buy the cheapest drink.
Rating of recipes from “Alcoran”:
A cocktail with a light pleasant taste, suitable for creating among the guests a festive mood. The perfect combination of liquor, champagne and juice.
- orange liqueur – 20 ml;
- sugar – 1 tablespoon;
- champagne 150 ml;
- orange juice – 50 ml.
1. Pour 10 ml of the liqueur in a small bowl, and pour sugar into a saucer.
2. Lower edge of the glasses into the liqueur and then into sugar. Should get a sugar rim.
3. Pour in a glass of liqueur (the remaining 10 ml), juice and champagne, then stir.
4. Decorate with orange zest.
In another recipe for a Mimosa is champagne with orange juice mixed in equal proportions. I advise you to try both options and choose the best.
The recipe was invented by the famous Venetian bartender Giuseppe Cipriani. He named the cocktail in honor of the great Italian artist Giovanni Bellini, who was able to create a unique pink shades. The drink is remembered for its peach flavor.
- champagne (Prosecco wine) – 100 ml;
- a large peach – 1 piece;
- sugar – 1 tsp.
1. Peach peel and grind it in the blender together with the sugar until smooth.
2. Add in a glass of 50 ml of the resulting puree.
3. Pour well-chilled champagne.
4. Decorate with any fruit.
At different times, this cocktail is highly appreciated by Ernest Hemingway, Orson Welles, Sinclair Lewis and other representatives of the world known Bohemia.
3. “Champagne ice”.
Something between a cocktail and a sweet alcoholic dish.
- champagne (Brut or dry) – 50 ml;
- ice cream (sundae) – 100 grams;
- strawberry – 50 grams;
- mint – leaf 2-3.
1. Slice the strawberries in large pieces, mint, fine.
2. Mix in a glass strawberries, ice cream and mint.
3. To pour champagne.
4. Drinking cocktail through a straw. The remains of the strawberries you can eat with a spoon.
Champagne with ice cream and strawberries is usually served for dessert.
4. “Martini Royale”.
A refreshing low-alcohol cocktail, which harmoniously combines champagne and martinis.
- white vermouth (Martini Bianco) – 75 ml;
- champagne – 75 ml;
- lemon – 1 quartered;
- mint – 1 gram;
- ice cubes – 160 grams.
1. Fill the glass with ice.
2. Add martinis and champagne.
3. Squeeze in a glass of juice of a quarter lemon.
4. Stir with a cocktail spoon.
5. Garnish with mint leaf and a slice of lemon.
White vermouth can be replaced by red (Rosso), and instead of lemon juice add the cherry. Get “Red Royal Martini.”
5. “Black and white”.
The successful combination of sparkling wine with a coffee liqueur.
- coffee liqueur – 30 ml;
- champagne – 120 ml;
- coffee beans – 3 grams.
1. Chilled Martini glass fill with coffee liqueur.
2. Add champagne.
3. Decorate with coffee beans.
Turns invigorating drink with a subtle taste of coffee.
6. The “Golden Velvet”.
Although beer is not recommended to mix with champagne, but one serving of this cocktail drink. In addition to the beautiful appearance of the drink has the original rare taste.
- light beer – 100 ml;
- champagne – 100 ml;
- pineapple juice – 25 ml.
1. Pour into a large beer glass of cold champagne, pineapple juice and light beer.
2. Mix well.
Serve without ice. Drink through a straw.
7. “Northern lights”.
This cocktail is also called “Christmas” because it was new year’s eve it is customary to mix vodka with champagne. But with the right preparation of intoxicating drink is not so strongly considered, especially if you use quality ingredients.
- vodka – 50 ml;
- lemon juice – 50 ml;
- sugar – 1 tablespoon;
- champagne (sweet or semi-sweet) – 100 ml;
- ice cubes – 150 grams.
1. Mix in a shaker the vodka, sugar and lemon juice.
2. Pour into a glass filled with ice.
3. Add the champagne and stir thoroughly.
Serve with a straw.
8. “Afternoon death”
Another alcoholic cocktail, which the authors propose to taste the champagne with absinthe. I do not recommend to drink for the evening more than one serving.
- absinthe 30 ml;
- champagne 150 ml.
1. Pour absinthe into a glass.
2. Add the champagne and mix well.
It turns out very tasty, but too heady experience, especially for girls.
9. “Peach haze”.
A delicious fruit cocktail, which blends brandy and champagne.
- cognac (brandy) – 25 ml;
- orange juice – 25 ml;
- champagne (Brut) – 50 ml;
- peach – 1 piece.
1. In a blender mix the pulp of peach, brandy, and orange juice.
2. Pour the mixture into the glass.
3. Add champagne.
“Peach haze” will appeal to fans of sweet cocktails.
10. “Sparkling kiwi”.
Cocktail with an unusual green color.
- orange juice – 30 ml;
- champagne (sparkling wine) – 30 ml;
- kiwi – 1 piece.
1. Peel the kiwi and blend the pulp in a blender.
2. Pour into a glass and add champagne.
Cocktail you can decorate with a slice of kiwi or orange zest, drink it through a straw.
11. “To Kiss Marilyn”.
Cocktail, which is champagne mixed with liquor. The video has the recipe and artistic presentation of two variants of this drink.
Another cocktail, named in honor of the painter. This time the inspiration of the author of the recipe was the Renaissance artist Jacopo Tintoretto Robusta is known as (translated from Italian is “little Dyer”). The cocktail has an interesting pomegranate flavor.
- pink champagne – 120 ml;
- pomegranate juice – 30 ml;
- sugar syrup – 10 ml.
Preparation: pour in a glass of juice, syrup and champagne. Stir with a spoon.