The combination with the most unexpected drinks and food makes Jagermeister frequent ingredient of various alcoholic cocktails. Is small shots (when the mix is served in shots), long drinks (in glasses with a capacity from 160 to 400 ml). Cocktails with Jagermeister have a pleasant aftertaste. The liqueur is also used in its pure form, but in mixes with other components reveals the enchanting taste of strong drink.
Jagermeister refers to the tines, which include the bitter salves and tinctures. The exact composition of the alcoholic beverage is unknown. It is believed that as one of the components is the blood of the deer. This version of spread due to the presence on the label of the German cocktail image of the noble animal.
In fact, the drink is brewed from more than 50 types of herbs and spices, the original recipe is unknown. And this is the main feature of the liqueur Jagermeister. The ingredients in addition to alcohol, sugar and water, noted: ginger, cinnamon, saffron, caramel, juniper, cloves, and many other components.
The cooking process consists of the following steps:
- collection, drying and grinding of herbs and spices, mixing them in certain proportions, according to strictly comply with the prescription;
- is added to the alcohol and infused for several months. This period is several times distilled;
- poured into oak barrels and aged 6 months;
- filter the infusion, add the caramel and sugar;
- bottling of the beverage after another 6 months of aging.
A drink with herbal impurities goes on sale and on our tables in dark green glass bottles.
Cocktail recipes with Jagermeister
Sweet-bitter German liqueur was originally made as a medicine, which is not surprising considering its composition. For health purposes it can now be used by adding 1-2 tsp. in coffee or tea. But far more variants of its use in alcoholic cocktails: Jagermeister goes well with many foods, including unexpected.
Recipes a lot, so cocktails on the basis of Jägermeister bitters will appeal to both sexes.
Advantage is the fact that they are easy to prepare at home. Everything you need for cocktails with Jagermeister of the adaptations there are in almost every kitchen, and the ingredients are freely available in stores.
Cocktail with Red bull
“Jager bombs” is an alcoholic hit discos in Western countries (especially Germany, because the homeland is the European country). The drink of energy and the liqueur is called “Jager bombs”. Cocktail recipe with Jagermeister and Red bull simple:
- 50 ml of bitter;
- 100 ml of energy drink.
In a glass with a thick bottom pour the energy drink, liqueur – in a separate pile. No ice, because the cocktail with Red bull and Jagermeister involves striking flow: a glass of bitter need “drown” , and then to drink the contents in one gulp.
Note! Taste if you just mix the two components, without a demonstration show, will be the same.
One of the most popular cocktails made with the liqueur Jagermeister with the addition of sprite is a mix called “Black blood”.
- Jagermeister – 20 ml;
- liqueur blue Curacao – 50 ml;
- sprite – 25 ml.
The preparation is very simple:
- Mix all drinks in a shaker with ice;
- Pour into a Martini glass.
Mix bitter can be from different products, making bar culture is very diverse. In the number of compatible drinks and beer included. But drinking these cocktails are recommended with caution because the combination is just killer. Here’s one recipe:
- beer 480 ml;
- Jagermeister – 25 ml.
Beer poured into a glass. Bitter pour separately in the stack. Wait until foam disappears, and then drown the glass. Directly drinking. This variant is more robust than the “Jager bombs”.
Refreshing drink Sandbläser (translated as Sand – Blaster) is given by:
- 20 ml white rum;
- 50 ml liqueur Jägermeister;
- 100 ml of Cola (can be replaced by Pepsi);
- 150 g of ice.
- In a glass with ice, add spirits;
- Then slowly coke, so there was a lot of foam;
- Garnish with slice of lime. You can drink through a straw or SIPS.
Options cocktail a lot, because it goes well with citrus tastes fresh juices.
With lemon juice
“Lemon huntsman” is prepared from the corresponding juice and liqueur. A cocktail of a series of shot-drink that drink in one gulp. Mixed 25 ml of bitters and lemon juice. Ready.
Quite popular, especially in the US, is “Hermannstr”. Components:
- Jagermeister – 30 ml;
- orange juice – 150 ml;
- pomegranate grenadine syrup – 30 ml;
- ice – 200 g.
- A tall glass filled with ice;
- Liqueur and juice;
- Latter goes in a container of syrup;
- Served with a straw and a slice of orange as decoration.
Marinescu – just three types of juices
And in the “Marinescu” is a beautiful combination of just three types of juice (20 ml):
- On the bottom of the stack to infuse bitters (20 ml), to fill ¼ of the tank.
- Then gradually added juice.
- The cocktail has a light acidity, so you can slightly sweetened. But the original version is sugar-free.
Note! There is an option of filing in a large glass, when it is added after all the main ingredients of the ice.
For lovers of sweet tastes have the following recipe for a cocktail with Jagermeister and cherry juice. Equal amounts (20 ml) is taken for the following components:
- syrup cherry;
- cream 11%.
- Pour all ingredients into shaker.
- Add 80 ml of cherry juice and 2-3 ice cubes.
- Shake well.
- In a glass of the “rocks” to the top to fill ice, pour the resulting cocktail.
For those who love not only the taste, but also the attractive appearance of a cocktail party at home you can prepare a shot of “Mirage”.
You will need:
- 10 ml bitters;
- 15 ml – menthol liqueur, Baileys and Cointreau.
- First to the bottom of the glasses must be sent creme de menthe.
- Then the order can be changed depending on personal preference, but often the sequence of the following: Baileys, Cointreau, Jagermeister.
Important! All components are poured a spoon to mix.
Very tasty mix of herbal and cream liqueurs without the other components. In proportion 1: 1 (25 ml) are mixed in a shaker with ice and bitters Baileys, then poured in a pile. Is this cocktail the name “Mad dog”.
Among female popular combination with cream. Ingredients:
- 30 ml Jagermeister;
- 30 ml Amaretto;
- 50 ml of cream (30-50% fat).
Mixed herbal liqueur with Amaretto directly into a glass, dilute with cream. You can replace the second alcohol in the banana liqueur, no less tasty.
In Russia came up with an alternative version of the classic and simple version of the “Jager bomb”, calling the cocktail the “red Ranger”.
- vodka – 20 ml;
- Jagermeister – 30 ml;
- Red Bull energy drink – 250 ml;
- ice 5-6 cubes.
Served without the frills and show: mix in glass and drink in one gulp.
The drink was invented in Finland. Cocktail “Submarine”, which mixed Jagermeister with beer, got its name because of the total immersion after a couple servings of “chest”.
To try it the classic version, take:
- 50 ml Jagermeister;
- 100 ml of beer.
Immediately in a tall glass poured well-chilled beer, then bitter. Mix gently.
Note! Cocktail is a women’s version: instead of beer uses champagne.
Cocktail “Submarine” liqueur Jagermeister does not imply a certain type of beer. You can use local brands, and the color will suit both light and dark.
To prepare one serving of the cocktail with the liqueur Jagermeister and sprite is two minutes from devices will need a glass, a knife and ice tongs.
Step by step instructions:
- cucumber (about 150g) cut into long slices and send in a container;
- put a glass of ice (2-3 cubes);
- pour the contents of the 50 ml of liquor;
- add 150 ml of the drink.
This cocktail is based on the Jagermeister – a direct proof of the universality of liquor, because it goes well even with cucumber.
So just need to experiment to find a favorite combination with bitters.