No holiday is complete without a sparkling drink. I especially love it ladies: champagne gives you the same playful mood as the drink itself. Men also do not refuse a glass of the second. And if it’s a champagne cocktail, indifferent will not stay. The mixes taste sparkling beverage is disclosed with the other party. Definitely worth to try, especially because the process is simple.
Recommendations for the preparation of cocktails from champagne
As you know, champagne is called only the product produced in the French province. However, for cocktails, you can use drinks, which are native to other countries. Importantly, sparkling wine was of good quality. Otherwise, you need to be prepared that the taste of the cocktail made with champagne, gonna be a bit different than expected. However, you have to cover all the ingredients used in the preparation: this will avoid the morning headache.
It is also recommended that:
- glasses of cocktails with champagne, you should take the volume: 30% more volume of all components;
- all the components need good cooling, utensils for feeding should also be cold;
- the finished cocktail is mixed very carefully with a spoon or straw;
- need pour the champagne slowly, not shaking the bottle, not the foam.
The recipes for cocktails
Champagne goes well with other drinks (alcoholic and nonalcoholic), fruit, chocolate and even coffee. A lot of options, so the difficulty will be except in the choice: what mix is preferred.
For cocktails with champagne in the home of fixtures you will need a shaker, in some cases, blender and related utensils. Next is to see what foods in the recipe are available and start to create.
The drink is named after a famous Italian painter, whose brush peerless was able to transfer pink shades. The author of the cocktail, for which you will need a dry sparkling wine (preferably Prosecco), was Giuseppe Cipriani, the bartender from Venice. The combination had to taste the Bohemia.
- sparkling wine – 100 ml;
- sugar – 1 tsp.;
- more peach – 1 PC.
Fruit together with sugar is crushed with a blender to the consistency of mashed potatoes. 50 ml of the resulting mass to send to Fougeres, also add the alcohol. As decoration use sweet fruit like strawberries.
A cocktail with champagne and vodka
The drink known as the “Northern lights”. Belongs to the category long drink is quite strong and is perfect for new year feast. Cocktail in which the main components of vodka and champagne, prepared from:
- lemon juice;
- ice cubes.
- Vodka (50 ml), juice (50 ml) and sugar (1 tablespoon) mix in a shaker, for approximately 60 seconds actively rocking.
- Pour into a glass filled with ice (150 g).
- After you send the content to the last component of champagne (150 ml) and mix gently with a spoon.
- We recommend that you drink through a straw.
Young people will like a lighter option, which uses these two kinds of alcohol. It is called “Turquoise”.
- vodka – 15 ml;
- lemon juice – 25 ml;
- herbal French liqueur “Chartreuse” — 20 ml;
- lemon juice – 25 ml;
- champagne – 100 ml;
- ice cubes – 6-7 PCs
All drinks excluding bubbly, mix in a shaker and poured into a glass with ice. Complemented by champagne.
The most popular combination liquor plus champagne plus juice. Just changing tastes, each time the output is a new drink. Here are some of them.
To prepare the Mimosas you’ll need:
- orange liqueur “Curacao” — 15 ml;
- champagne – 125 ml;
- orange juice – 45 ml.
All components are in the glass, the edge of which you can decorate a slice of orange. As an option — decoration of orange zest. Served in a cold glass, but without added ice.
Black and white
Interesting combination – cocktail “Black and white”. Should:
- champagne – 120 ml;
- coffee liqueur – 30 ml;
- coffee beans – 3 g.
Immediately pour the liqueur, then sparkling, decorate with the beans. The drink is ready.
An elegant and easy cocktail turns out if you mix champagne and “Aperol”. By the way, the liqueur, despite the castle only 11% rarely drunk neat. To prepare the drink you will need:
- champagne – 100 ml;
- Aperol 60 ml;
- sparkling water — 40 ml;
- orange – 1 slice.
- In a glass (ice is added according to desire and taste) to pour champagne.
- After dropping foam – add the liqueur. Mix well.
- Add water and mix again with a spoon.
- Throw in a cocktail and a slice of orange.
- Serve with a straw for a cocktail.
Note! For cooking it is best to use champagne Brut or semi-dry.
Very interesting taste and color puff cocktail “Kir Royal”:
- 20 ml black currant liqueur;
- 100 ml of champagne.
In the glass at the bottom pours out the liquor, and then gently layered sparkling drink.
In “Peach haze” fruit and juice off the taste of sparkling and reduce the fortress of the second alcoholic beverage.
Of the products you will need:
- champagne – 50 ml;
- cognac (or brandy) – 25 ml;
- orange juice – 25 ml;
- peach of medium size – 1 PCs.
In a blender, mix fruit, juice and strong alcohol. Add champagne.
With brandy and orange liqueur
Another version of the cocktail with orange liqueur. Take:
- 20 ml of cognac;
- 1 piece of refined sugar;
- 2 tablespoons of orange bitters;
- dry champagne taste.
- To pour a glass of liqueur and give it a sugar cube.
- To give time to really soak in, then gently move in for a glass of champagne.
- Add brandy.
- The rest of the volume is filled champagne on your taste.
Lethal combination is called “Afternoon death”, which is justified, because in the only alcohol and no mitigating ingredients:
- 150 ml champagne;
- 30 ml of absinthe.
Alcoholic drinks to mix in the glass. Ready to use.
Martini with champagne
A refreshing cocktail is made of:
- 75 ml white Martini (vermouth);
- 75 ml champagne;
- quarter of a lemon;
- a couple of mint leaves;
- In a glass with ice (approximately 6-7 blocks) to simultaneously join two types of alcohol.
- The content vyzyvaetsya lemon.
- Mix well.
- Garnish with mint leaves and slices of lemon.
- “Martini Royale” is ready.
Beer with champagne
A cocktail called the “Golden velvet”. Difference supply.
Taken a glass of beer or a mug and mixed:
- 100 ml of light beer and champagne;
- 25 ml pineapple juice.
Ice is not added. Drink through a straw.
Note! It is not recommended to drink more than one serving.
With ice cream
For a big company you can make a delicious cocktail with a cool treat.
You will need:
- champagne – 0.3 l;
- ice cream – 0.6 kg;
- liqueur (any flavor), rum or brandy – 150 ml;
- ice – 12 cubes.
- At the bottom of each glass is placed a ball of ice cream, the ice – all to pour liqueur, rum or cognac.
- The content is complemented by sparkling drink.
- Decoration is at your discretion.
A milkshake with champagne will definitely have to taste for lovely ladies.
Options may be many, after all, the fizzy drink with the gifts of gardens, a classic combination.
One of such recipes – cocktail “champagne ice”, with strawberries and champagne. This mix is served as a dessert.
- champagne (prefer Brut or dry) – 50 ml;
- berries – 50 g;
- ice cream – 100 g
- mint leaves – 2-3 PCs.
- Mix in a glass of cool treat with coarsely chopped strawberries and chopped mint.
- To complement the sparkling wine.
- The cocktail is drunk through a straw.
- The remaining berries are allowed to eat with a spoon – a dessert, after all.
Unusual shade of green it turns out the drink “Effervescent kiwi” due to the presence in the recipe of this fruit. You will also need (30 ml):
- juice from oranges.
- From one kiwi and juice in the blender to make a puree.
- The resulting mixture is sent to the glass, add champagne.
- A slice of kiwi or orange peel will act as a beautiful decoration.
No ice cream, but with strawberries – it’s about the cocktail Rossini. You need to take:
- 150 ml champagne;
- 3 berries (larger);
- 2 ice cubes.
- Strawberry puree is prepared.
- If berries are not very sweet, you can add 0,5 tbsp of sugar.
- Mix with fizzy drinks.
- Strain the mixture through a strainer directly into the glass.
Used in the preparation of cocktails are the most diverse tastes.
Orange juice, for example, will “champagne Napoleon”. Take:
- champagne – 100 ml;
- orange juice – 30 ml;
- liqueur Mandarin Napoleon – 20 ml.
The cooking process is very simple: a mixture of soft drink and bitters poured the champagne.
You can try the “Lemon waltz” that uses:
- 100 ml champagne;
- 20 ml lemon juice;
- 1 cube of lump sugar.
In a glass put sugar, poured the juice, then the champagne. Ice is not added. Decorated with optional slice of lemon.
As in the case of juices, the variations of cocktails with the syrup a lot. Besides, you can experiment and maybe come up with your recipe. Or to go a proven way to prepare one of the following drinks.
In the cocktail included:
- champagne – 80 ml;
- raspberry syrup – 30 ml;
- lemon juice – 10 ml;
- a slice of lemon for decoration.
All the ingredients are mixed directly in the glass. On the edge of the glass, touches of fruit slice.
With sugar syrup and pomegranate juice
The curious pomegranate flavor at a cocktail party in honor of the famous painter Jacopo Robusta, worked during the Renaissance under the name Tintoretto. This is one of the few options with the use of pink champagne.
- sparkling wine – 120 ml;
- pomegranate juice – 30 ml;
- sugar syrup – 10 ml.
Champagne pour into glass, add remaining ingredients. Stir with a spoon.
With the grenadine
Using this component, it turns out the “French 76”. Should:
- champagne – 120 ml;
- vodka – 25 ml;
- grenadine – 3 ml;
- sugar syrup – 3 ml.
- In a shaker mix and shake well with ice all ingredients except alcohol.
- Champagne topped already in the glass.
- The mixture from the shaker it is necessary to drain.
Cocktail with Limoncello and champagne
This drink is their category of “like everything”, although at first glance more suitable for ladies. Ingredients for “Sparkling, Limocello”:
- lemon liqueur – 30 ml;
- champagne – 30 ml;
- orange liqueur – 20 ml.
- In a shaker with ice, shake well two of the beater.
- Strain into a glass through a sieve.
- Pour sparkling wine.
- For decoration used lemon zest in the form of a helix.
- Immediately after cooking serve.
You can just mix champagne with soda, or you can make a “Spray”. You will need:
- Cola – 120 ml;
- champagne – 70 ml;
- light rum – 15 ml;
- gin – 15 ml.
In a tall glass pour the gin, rum, add champagne and soda. A little mix with a bar spoon. Ready.
Someone loves strawberries, and some oranges. Some prefer to drink light and refreshing, and someone at the top is stronger. Among the variety of cocktail recipes with champagne that are like it.