There is a wide variety of liqueurs for every taste: milk, egg, berries, fruit, chocolate and many others. To date, pure liqueurs is practically not consumed, but actively used as ingredient in alcoholic cocktails. In this article you will learn what are the most popular cocktails with liquor are there, and how to cook them yourself.
General rules for the preparation of cocktails with liqueur
Sweet alcohol produced on every continent and considered one of the most popular drinks. Conventionally, the cocktails prepared on the basis of liquor can be divided into two varieties:
- Liquor acts as a sweet alcoholic additive to the remaining components of the cocktail.
- Sweet alcoholic drink is the main ingredient. As a rule, to it add different juices from berries and fruits.
The first kind of cocktails is served as an aperitif or digestive. Beverages on the basis of the sticky sweet alcohol, are a classic digestive. Sometimes they are used during meals, but more often served with sweets.
Cocktails are prepared in wide glasses that are designed for mixing ingredients. You can use the shaker or pour all the ingredients directly in the glass in which drink will be served.
This files most often for cocktails using wine glasses of vermouth, a tall, narrow cocktail glass, wide glasses, and sometimes liqueur glasses.
Note! The cocktail, usually served with a straw, through which, slowly, one can enjoy the amazing taste. No cocktail straws are available neck that you chug immediately after cooking.
Cocktails with coffee liqueur
Of vodka and coffee and alcohol you can prepare a simple drink, which will appeal to both women and men. Pour into a shaker with ice 20 ml of vodka and 40 ml coffee liqueur (e.g., Kahlua). Shake well, then pour through a strainer or fine strainer into a cocktail glass. Serve coffee cocktail as an aperitif.
Gentle shake with a soft creamy chocolate taste like in the first place, women. But be careful because the neck contains a lot of alcohol.
What prepares a “Chocolate passion”:
- 50 ml coffee Kahlua;
- 250 ml of hot chocolate;
- 50 ml cognac;
- Whipped cream;
- 1 egg yolk;
The process of making a cocktail:
- Cook hot chocolate, cool.
- In a cocktail shaker with ice, add kahlúa, chocolate, cognac, egg yolk.
- Stir the ingredients, pour the drink into a highball with ice. Garnish the cocktail with whipped cream.
Probably, at least once in their life, everyone ordered the notorious b-52 in a bar or nightclub. At home you can also make a classic coffee cocktail, and if you follow the technique of cooking.
You only need three ingredients:
- Coffee Kahlua – 50 ml;
- Cointreau – 50 ml;
- Baileys, Irish cream – 50 ml.
- In a shot glass for liquor the first layer pour of Kahlua.
- The following is laid out Bailey. Use the back of a bar spoon or the blade of a knife, pouring the drinks, the layers are not mixed with each other.
- The last layer put the Cointreau.
- When serving, ignite the top layer.
Note! B-52 drink hot through a straw. Despite the fact that the cocktail is considered a drink for real men, girls are not far behind and is also willing to use brutal b-52.
Chocolate-coffee drink in Italian
Ingredients for Italian sweets with alcohol:
- Coffee liqueur – ¼ Cup;
- Espresso – 240 ml;
- Chocolate ice cream – 7 tablespoons
The preparation of the drink:
- In high capacity ready mix espresso and coffee liqueur.
- You get 7 servings of smoothie.
- Spread the cream one tablespoon 7 cups, pour the drink.
- Serve hot.
Note! Instead, you can use espresso cappuccino and chocolate ice cream replace the vanilla ice cream.
Cocktails with the milk liqueur
As ingredients used as a premium liquors (Baileys, Brogans, Advocate) and cheaper options (Vittori Morello, Creamfild, Doulas). If the recipe is listed Bailey, it can be safely replaced by another milk liqueur, the flavor is not much affected.
The summer Queen
- Milk and orange liqueur – 10 ml of each drink number
- BlackBerry (or any berry) liqueur – 20 ml;
- Coconut syrup – 15 ml;
- Ice chips – 200 grams;
- Strawberries (both fresh and frozen strawberries) – 15 pieces;
- Carambola, cocktail cherry for decoration.
Preparation of the “Summer Queen”:
- In a blender put the washed strawberries, add all alcoholic drinks, coconut syrup.
- Beat at maximum speed for about 10 seconds, add ice and continue whisking for another 5 seconds.
- In a tall cocktail glass and pour the remaining ice, pour the cocktail, mix gently with bar spoon.
- Garnish with starfruit and cocktail cherry. Serve “Summer Queen” with a straw and decorative umbrella.
Sweet milk shake with liqueur Malibu love women for the delicate, sweet taste.
- Malibu – 50 ml;
- Milk – 120 ml;
- Condensed milk – 2 tbsp;
- Pinch of grated nutmeg.
Cocktail with milk:
- In a glass Cup for Latte pour milk.
- Add condensed milk, Malibu, stir bar spoon.
- Sprinkle the drink with nutmeg.
Cocktail “Pina colada” Malibu liqueur
What you will need:
- 30 ml light and dark rum;
- 30 ml Malibu;
- 100 ml pineapple juice;
- 30 ml cream;
How to make “Pina colada” with rum:
- Whisk blender rum, Malibu, juice and cream.
- Pour into a tall glass with ice, garnish with slice of pineapple.
- Rum and Malibu will make a great alcoholic “Pina colada” with exotic notes.
What will it take to prepare:
- 50 ml Baileys;
- 25 ml vodka;
- 13 ml Amaretto;
- A pinch of vanilla;
- Orange zest for decoration.
How to make “Vanilla shake”:
- In a cocktail shaker with ice pour Baileys, vodka, Amaretto, add vanilla at the tip of the knife.
- Shake the contents thoroughly, and then pour through a strainer into a glass with ice.
- As decoration use a spiral of orange peel.
Note! The original recipe is supposed to use vanilla vodka, but find it very difficult, so we slightly adapted the recipe so everyone can prepare an alcoholic cocktail with milk-vanilla taste.
A simple recipe for a delicious refreshing drink involves the use of two ingredients: milk liqueur and orange juice. Fill a wide thick-walled glass with ice 15 ml of alcohol and juice, garnish with orange slice.
Cocktails with vanilla liqueur
Alcoholic dessert drink with the taste of vanilla give the cocktail a sweet spicy flavor with the aroma of sea breeze, summer sun and romantic tropics. With vanilla liqueurs at home can be a very interesting and incredibly delicious neck.
Vanilla sweet alcohol goes well with brandy and cognac. Whisk in a blender with 30 ml of the liqueur and cognac/brandy, add 75-80 ml of cream, continue whisking another 10 seconds. Pour the contents into a cocktail glass with ice, serve with a cocktail straw.
- Melon liqueur – 30 ml;
- Vanilla liqueur – 20 ml;
- White rum – 20 ml;
- Juice of lemon/lime – 20 ml;
- Ice cubes.
Mix in a shaker two types of liquor with a light rum and citrus juice. In a glass with ice pour the contents of the shaker, garnish with a slice of lime or lemon.
Fruity Sangria Blanca
Be sure to try this cocktail with fruit pieces and incredible combination of white wine, grape juice and vanilla viscous alcohol.
Ingredients for Sangria Blanca:
- Vanilla liqueur – 20 ml;
- Dry white wine – 40 ml;
- Grape juice – 50 ml;
- ½ Peach or nectarine;
- A few grapes;
- A few strawberries;
- Fresh mint;
The preparation of the drink:
- Fruits and berries cut into pieces, put in a tall glass.
- Add the white wine and liqueur.
- Pour grape juice, a bar spoon to gently stir the contents of the glass.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint.
Note! The feature of the drink is that it can be consumed both cold and warm. Be sure to try the two options to experience the difference in taste of the same cocktail. To heat drinks in a microwave oven.
Drink with a creamy coffee taste will impress, first and foremost, fans of real coffee.
Ingredients for Vanilla Latte:
- Cream liqueur – 40 ml;
- Ice cream – 40 grams;
- Vodka – 20 ml;
- Brewed coffee – 50 ml;
The preparation of the drink:
- Brew coffee according to the classic recipe, let the drink cool.
- Pour into a shaker liqueur and vodka, shake.
- Pour into a tall glass, the contents of the shaker, add the coffee, stir in a pinch of vanilla.
- Melt the ice cream, add the glass to the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir gently with bar spoon. Serve with a cocktail straw.
Other cocktail recipes
The recipes use a variety of liquors: with a refreshing mint flavor, fruit, coconut, herbal, chocolate, soft drinks and many others.
If you want to get a refreshing light taste, use as an ingredient creme de menthe.
- Mint and chocolate liqueur – 20 ml;
- Milk – 60 ml;
- The crushed ice.
- Pour into a shaker Cup of milk and two kinds of sweet alcohol, stir in the ice.
- Thoroughly mix the contents.
- Then pour the drink through a fine strainer or a strainer in a cocktail glass.
The shake has a unique taste that combines notes of Apple and honey. What you will need for your honeymoon cocktail:
- Honey liqueur – 30 ml;
- Apple brandy – 20 ml;
- Lime juice – 20 ml;
- Tonic – 100 ml;
- Crushed ice;
- A slice of lime.
- Lime wedge RUB the edge of cocktail glass, then dip it in fine salt.
- Pour into a shaker brandy, sweet alcohol and citrus juice.
- A glass fill with crushed ice.
- Pour the contents of the shaker, add tonic.
- Served “Vardas” with a straw and a slice of lime as decoration.
- Brandy – 50 ml;
- The juice of ½ lemon or lime;
- Cointreau — 13 ml;
- Pour in the bowl of a shaker brandy, citrus juice, mix with the Cointreau.
- The edge of the Martini glass soak in lemon juice then dip in sugar.
- Pour the contents of the shaker into a glass filled with ice.
The Australian shot
The main ingredient acts a Dutch egg liqueur “Lawyer”. In its pure form it does not drink, but the cocktails with the “Lawyer” are popular.
What you will need for layered Australian Shota with the Dutch egg liqueur:
- 20 ml of liquor “Lawyer”;
- 20 ml liqueur “Midori”.
In the stack first pour Midori, then a Lawyer. Alcohol do not mix!
Shake liqueur “blue Curacao” is one of the most popular drinks. To prepare it, you will need the following:
- 50 ml vodka;
- 30 ml blue Curacao;
- 20 ml lemon juice;
- 100 ml sprite;
- Ice cubes.
- In the bowl of a shaker pour ice, pour blue Curacao, vodka, citrus juice.
- Stir, pour into a glass with ice.
- Add to top of sprite.
- Pepper vodka – 90 ml;
- Creme de menthe – 90 ml;
- Fresh juice/lemon lime – 60 ml;
- Fresh mint.
- Chilled vodka, mint, the alcohol and lemon juice pour into a tall glass.
- Mix all ingredients bar spoon.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves.
The taste of the drink is reminiscent of a classic Mojito, but keep in mind, the shake will turn strong, so you should not drink more than one cocktail a night.
What is Aperol? This aperitif, which many people consider liquor. Although, in Italy, for example, Aperol belongs to the bitters. The composition of the alcohol includes more than 30 components, which makes the drink taste unique.
Ingredients for the famous cocktail “Aperol syringe”:
- 60 ml of the drink “Aperol”;
- 90 ml Prosecco;
- 30 ml soda water (you can substitute sprite);
- The orange slice.
Put in highball ice, pour in all components of the cocktail, garnish with a slice of citrus. In Italy, the birthplace of the drink, as decor use olive. Serve with a cocktail straw.
Nothing complicated in the preparation of cocktails with the liquors there. Use different combinations, experiment and have fun with tasting of drinks made with their own hands.