So after brewing this could be the perfect stuff that you need to adhere to proper cooking techniques of Braga. The duration of its maturation can last from 2 days to 2 months. Bootleggers often agonize over the question that you need to add to Braga for better fermentation, because the time of manufacture of the wort depends on the ingredients, temperature, amount of sugar.
How to make home brew for brew
To prepare Braga will need: water, yeast and sugar and aluminum cans. 25 l. of water are introduced 6 kg of sugar and 0.5 kg of compressed yeast alcohol type. When mixing the ingredients get 6 liters of moonshine, which will have a fortress – 450.
Into the can enter the water. Fully pour is not recommended – should be a place for fermentation. Otherwise, the resulting foam will gradually emerge, reducing the quality of the product and its volume. Experienced moonshiners pour 22-25 liters.
To the liquid add the sugar, stirring it carefully. In a separate container filled with a small volume of the resulting syrup where sleep yeast. In the next 5 minutes the mixture will foam. Received main ingredient put back into the can.
Container tightly closed and place it in a room where it is warm and dark. In this condition is kept for 10 days.
The choice of ingredients
To get Braga is to choose the best ingredients.
Important! Apply the heated water from the tap is not advised. The liquid typically includes chlorine. So if you use the water accumulated in the tap, only cold settled for 48 hours. If the fluid is taken from the reservoir, then its pre-filter.
Usually stores sugar – pure product. But on its surface can be microorganisms. The latter begin to multiply under favorable conditions. Not to provoke an effect of bacteria, enter the sugar in the wort is only in pre-dissolved form.
In addition to sugar and water to produce wort resort to using yeast. For making mash fit the following types of product:
- Dry — bred in sugar syrup, in the proportions of 1 to 3. After you must wait 5-10 minutes until foam is formed. Then the mass is poured into the wort.
- Extruded – 1 kg sugar – 100 grams. product. They do not require pre-breeding, they formed a smaller amount of foam.
- Alcohol – have a distinctive feature, which shall nabrasyvanie smaller volume of vodka, while increasing the degree of product – 15-17%.
To prepare the wort, it is recommended to choose only one type of yeast, mixing different types is prohibited.
Types of yeast
Factors affecting the rate of fermentation
For successful brewing developed a special technology of preparation of the product. But in various conditions the mass of ferments 5 to 10 days. Received the alcoholic beverage is obtained in an identical volume. To speed up the fermentation process, you must know the main factors that positively affect the rate of maturation:
- Yeast – recommended to give preference to fresh product. To reduce the speed of digestion contributes to lower the life of the product.
- Temperature mode – C in the room directly affect the duration of fermentation of the wort.
- Selected recipe – ingredients determined not only to taste, but also the duration of fermentation.
- Tara and the location of the tank is dark glass, warm room with minimal possibility of sunlight.
Based on these parameters can significantly speed up the technology of preparation of vodka. But if the process is delayed, in these conditions, you should also look for the cause of the problem.
How to speed up the fermentation
For fermentation, the optimum period of time – up to 14 days. If the process is delayed or not, the wort will sour or formed irrelevant or harmful impurities. In certain situations the acceleration of the fermentation process is essential.
There are several ways which can stimulate the digestion mass. The main advantage of such methods is that they do not contribute to the deterioration of the product.
For feeding mash can be used brown bread
To adjust the duration of the preparation of the mash, you can apply a special dressing. Buy them in a specialty store or make your own at home. Some people do not trust purchased, believing them to be saturated with harmful substances, using only self-prepared. Every bootlegger chooses for himself the best option. There are the following products than you can feed Braga:
- crust of bread;
- tomato paste – enough for 15-20 L. 150-200 gr. product;
- a legume or corn – 2-3 machine in 15 liters of wort;
- dried fruit (raisins, apricots) – it is strictly forbidden to wash them before adding them to the ground.
Proper and timely feeding of yeast in Braga allows you to get the finished product a few days earlier. In some situations, when feeding is introduced immediately, the fermentation time is not more than 2-4 days.
Aeration or oxygenation
To successfully passed the procedure of digestion requires more oxygen. For the implementation of aeration required daily shake, but the best option for obtaining the desired result is a thorough, prolonged stirring of the contents in the container several times a day.
For the inspection of conventional ladle enough. Some are used for this purpose, the drill, the other mixer.
This method is carried out on the principle, the more oxygen introduced, the faster it will fit the Mead to brew. But for the best acceleration process will require many factors: in addition, impose fertilizer, and also clearly establish the temperature and conditions.
To saturate the beer with oxygen, it should be constantly agitated
If throughout the period of preparation of the wort, the mass wanders all the time with different intensity, it is necessary to look for reasons in terms of content. First and foremost, the process is influenced by temperature.
The optimum fermentation temperature of the mash is +25..+350C. When the reduction degree of fermentation is “asleep” and if growth occurs the death of the product. Therefore, it is recommended to choose the best option to Braga approached in an accelerated time frame, but without compromising quality.
Note! In the room, which contains a container of wort, is set to a constant temperature, but be careful not to overheat the ground. This is because shivering alone produce heat. Therefore, for the thermal insulation capacity of a blanket wrap or other devices.
Using this method significantly alter the rate of fermentation is not possible. But there is a likelihood that the wort arrives in time, does not deviate from the schedule.
How to understand that Braga is ready for distillation
If the match, approached to Braga, remains lit, then the gas stopped and the Braga is ready
If Arsenal moonshiner no special device to clarify the readiness of the wort, use the following folk remedies:
- To determine the time: the Sahara – 6-14 days, on the raw materials included starch, up to 7 days on grapes up to 2 months;
- Taste characteristics – loss of weakness, the acquisition of bitter taste with a characteristic aftertaste of alcohol;
- In appearance – stop the process of foaming, the upper layers of the weight begin to lighten, at the bottom there is a characteristic precipitate;
- The absence of gas – water seal at the tube stop to get air, if you use the glove, it will no longer “stand”, a match – lit flame in the further fermentation goes out, and in his absence exactly on fire.
Thanks to simple methods of determination you can easily check the readiness of aged Mead. Most importantly, to meet deadlines and monitor the conditions of detention of the wort.
Thus, to accelerate the fermentation of the mash is necessary to maintain the optimal conditions. For cooking it is necessary to use only quality ingredients. But when slowing down fermentation to introduce fertilizer or use other methods of activation process.