There are many recipes for homemade infusion of rose water, vodka or alcohol. The drink is not only delicious, but healthy when consumed in small amounts.
A simple recipe of tincture of sea buckthorn at home
Such a tincture of sea buckthorn vodka at home will be very simple, but long. It consists of only three components:
- 1 kg of berries of sea buckthorn;
- 2 liters of vodka;
- sugar – in its sole discretion.
Preparing sea-buckthorn tincture like this:
- Selected berries of sea buckthorn poured into the jar to fill the tank to 2/3 of its volume.
- Fruit top banks pour vodka and put in a dark warm place for 3 months.
- At the expiration vodka, infused with sea buckthorn berries, poured into another clean container and squeeze the fruit liquid.
- Then put the jar with the contents in the refrigerator to liquid to settle. This is necessary to ensure that the surface has gone oily fraction which contains in these fruit. This process takes only three days.
- Spoon or syringe from the surface of the vodka collect useful sea buckthorn oil, which can be used for medicinal and health purposes. If necessary, the procedure must be repeated.
- Pooled vodka is filtered several times until, until the liquid acquires the ideal of transparency.
- Filtered sea buckthorn vodka diluted with water to desired strength. Usually the drink is prepared the fortress in 30 degrees.
- Dissolved in alcoholic beverage sugar to taste or replace with honey. After that put the infusion in the refrigerator for a month. If the liquid is turbid, it must still pass through the filter.
Medicinal tincture of sea buckthorn
Tincture of sea buckthorn, made at home this recipe, is traditionally used solely for medicinal purposes.
- 400 g of sea buckthorn berries;
- 150 g lemon peel;
- fennel seeds and cumin;
- 1, 5 liters of vodka.
The cooking process looks like this:
- Sea buckthorn berry is required to sort, wash under running water and spread on towel to dry.
- Then follows the fruit to suppress so that they’ll let the juice.
- Lemon zest to RUB on a large grater and mix with crushed sea buckthorn, add the ground fennel seeds and cumin.
- All the ingredients are thoroughly mixed, placed in a jar and pour the vodka.
- For the infusion capacity must be left in a dark warm place for 2 weeks.
- At the conclusion of the specified period, the Bank must add again the same amount of healing herbs and leave to steep for weeks.
- The prepared infusion to drain several times using gauze and cotton wool, the liquid became perfectly clear. The finished tincture pour it into small bottles and stored for years in a cool place.
Tincture of oblepi vodka or alcohol in the home
Turns out very tasty tincture of sea buckthorn vodka at home, when it added a nutty partitions.
To prepare the drink for this recipe you will need:
- 1 kg slightly frozen sea buckthorn;
- vodka or 50% alcohol — 2 liters;
- ear nut – 2 tbsp;
- sugar or honey – to taste.
Prepare a tincture based on sea buckthorn and walnut membranes so:
- Take membranes of the walnut, place them in a jar and pour the brim with vodka or alcohol. Place the container in a dark warm place and soak in such conditions a week.
- Simultaneously, place the enumerated and washed sea buckthorn in another jar and pour the same amount of vodka. Put next to the first jar, which includes walnut walls.
- After a week of sea buckthorn and walnut infusions drain into one container, then filter to get clear liquid. Now the liquid is put in the same place, but already at 2-3 weeks.
- At the expiration of this time the tincture when needed, filter, add sugar or honey to taste.
- Pour into smaller containers and store in the refrigerator. To use sea buckthorn tincture, prepared according to this recipe, as in the treatment, and during the feast.
Tincture of sea buckthorn-based brandy
To prepare this incredibly tasty alcoholic drink based on brandy, use the following ingredients:
- sea buckthorn juice – 250 ml;
- 250 ml cream 30% fat;
- 1 can of condensed milk of good quality;
- 700 ml brandy (can use brandy high quality).
- Of carefully enumerated and washed berries of sea buckthorn prepare juice to make 250 ml of this liquid.
- Juice connect all other components of this alcoholic beverage – condensed milk, cream and brandy or cognac and whisk everything well in a blender.
- Pour the liquid into a jar and leave in a cool place during the week. Keep ready a sea buckthorn infusion in the refrigerator for no longer than 3 months.