Fresh or frozen cherries should be lightly podvyalit in the sun. For this you need to put the berries in a thin layer and leave for a few days under direct sunlight, turning occasionally cherries. You can speed up this process is to put the berries in the oven for 4-6 hours and bake at a temperature of 60-80 degrees. This step is optional, but drying berries allows to remove from it the excess moisture, which gives the alcoholic beverage watery.
In a glass jar to put the berries, sugar and vodka or other alcoholic component. The alcohol must cover the berries by at least 2 cm, if necessary, the amount of this ingredient can increase.
Close the jar tightly and put in dark room for 30 days. The container with the contents should be well shaken every two days.
After a month, strain the infusion through cheesecloth, folded in several layers. It is possible that such actions will have to be repeated several times. Press the berries with your hands, the liquid part then filter through cotton wool.
By the cooking liqueur for this recipe turns out Vishnevka fortress 20-25%. Ready to drink bottle, tightly close the tubes and store in the refrigerator or basement.
A classic infusion of the cherries with pits with vodka
If you like the drinks are homemade, you can try to prepare the infusion of the cherries with pits, which will be a good addition to the holiday table.
Tincture, prepared on the basis of cherry and alcohol, vodka or moonshine, called “cherry brandy”. She is very popular among fans of homemade alcoholic beverages, because it has a pleasant taste and amazing aroma. Cherry smoothes the sharp taste of the alcohol component that gives the drink a nice sour-sweet taste.
For making homemade liqueurs from cherries with pits is better to take the berries large and sweet varieties. You can use fresh, dried or frozen fruit.
The shelf life of liqueur cherries without sunlight is 3 years.
Alcoholic tincture of cherries with pits without vodka
You can prepare a tincture of cherries with pits without vodka, it will be a low-alcohol beverage obtained by natural fermentation. However, in this case you will need much more time for its preparation.
- cherries with pits – 2 kg;
- sugar – 900 g;
- water – 1 Cup.
Stick to this scheme of cooking “cherry”:
- Washed and lightly dried berries pour into a jar, interspersing them with layers of sugar.
- Add water, leaving room for the fermentation process.
- Using a wooden spoon or a rolling pin, a Bank well-mash the cherries.
- Bank cover medical glove, after making it a few punctures for air. Capacity put in a warm dark room.
- Once you see that the glove opal, you can begin to filter the drink, since the fermentation is already finished.
- The liquid drain through the cheesecloth, pass it through the filter a few times and leave for a few more days for aging in a dark warm place.
The result of this work, you will have a delicious, fragrant and rich berry infusion with no apparent alcoholic smell.
Tincture of oranges and cherries
To prepare a tasty alcoholic beverage according to this recipe, prepare the following ingredients:
- oranges – 1 kg;
- cherry – 1. 5 kg;
- vodka – 2 l;
- sugar – 2 kg;
- water – 500 ml.
Stick to this recipe liqueurs:
- Carefully sort the berries, wash and gently Pat dry on a towel. Then put the cherries on a baking sheet and place in oven preheated to 80 degrees.
- Oranges wash, cut into slices together with the dried cherries, place in a bottle.
- Water boil, dissolve in it the sugar, boil the syrup until it reaches a light caramel color.
- The cooled syrup and thoroughly mix with vodka and pour this liquid is berries and fruit in the bottle. Soak the tincture 3-4 weeks in a dark warm place.
- The tincture, strain the berries and fruit press, pour into a clean container and wait for sediment to fall out. Then fruit infusion clear from the sediment. For this purpose, the tube pour the drink in a dry glass container.
- Drink the infusion immediately after it is removed from the sludge. However, if to sustain her for six months, “cherry brandy” infused with oranges, will become more attractive cognac color and a nice caramel flavor.
Store the homemade drink in a cool place – the refrigerator or the basement.
Tincture of dried cherries with pits on alcohol
To prepare a strong infusion of the cherries with pits on alcohol, use the following ingredients:
- 1, 5 liters of alcohol;
- 200 g dried cherries with pits;
- 5-7 pieces of clove;
- 2 nutmeg nuts;
- 2 vanilla pods;
- 50 g of oak bark;
- 150 g cherry leaves;
- 10 pieces of coffee beans;
- 300 g of sugar;
- orange peel.
Adhere to such instructions in the process of making homemade drink:
- Spices grind into a powder, together with sugar and oak bark place them in the bottle. Pour this mix with alcohol, diluted with water to 45 degrees.
- Bottle close the lid and leave in a dark place for 2 weeks.
- At the expiration of this time strain the infusion, pour over dried berries and leaves of cherry. Insist in a dark warm place for one month.
- Ready to drink, strain, pour into smaller containers and store in a cool place.
Tincture of cherry brandy
This cherry liqueur can be used not only as a soft drink during a feast, it is also often used of the hostess in the cooking process of delicious pastries.
You will need:
- 2 kg of cherries;
- 1 l of cognac or brandy;
- 2 cups of sugar.
The process of cooking a delicious “cherry” looks like this:
- Cherry touch and a good wash, slightly dry, spread the berries in a thin layer on a clean towel.
- Cherry fill the bottle, add the alcohol component, cognac or brandy, sugar.
- Stir the contents of the bottle until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Capacity put in a cool place for 3 months.
- After that time, strain the finished drink and pour it in smaller containers. Store bottles in a cold room in bottles with tightly closed lids.