Tincture of cherry vodka (vodka, alcohol) is called “cherry brandy” and is highly prized among lovers of homemade alcohol. Berry quickly eliminates sharp vodka taste, as a result, the obtained aromatic infusion with a sweet and sour taste. This is a lovely female or a dessert drink. We will look at three proven recipe.
It is better to take large cherries sweet varieties. Suitable for fresh, dried and frozen berries sold in supermarkets all year round. In the latter case, the cherries pre-thawed and infused along with the thawed liquid.
The proportions of sugar you can change them at will, focusing on the taste and sweetness of selected varieties. In the case with sweet berries suggest to make the cherry liqueur without all the sugar of the first or second recipe. The drink will get stronger with a more pronounced aroma of raw materials (men’s version).
Alcohol must be vodka, moonshine, purified, odorless, diluted with water to 40-45% alcohol, or cheap brandy (suitable for 1st and 2nd recipes). Liqueur cherry brandy vodka analogues differs from the original tannic taste.
It is believed that the cherry pits contain harmful prussic acid so should be deleted. However, the concentration of dangerous pollutants are at a minimum and the sugar neutralizes the effects of prussic acid on the body, and the lack of underwire is bad for the taste (not characteristic almond taste). Everyone can solve this issue by selecting a suitable recipe.
A classic liqueur from the cherries
The easiest option of cooking with rich taste and distinctive almond aftertaste.
- cherries – 1.5 kg;
- vodka (vodka, brandy, alcohol 45%) – 0,7 l;
- sugar – 0.5 kg.
1. Podvyalit fresh or frozen cherries in the sun, laying an even layer and leaving for a few days under direct sunlight. The alternative is 4-6 hours to bake berries in the oven at 60-80°C.
An optional step, but drying of cherries removes the excess moisture that makes the infusion is watery.
2. Mix in three-liter jar of vodka, sugar and berries (alcohol base should overlap the cherries a minimum of 1-2 cm, in case of need to pour more). Cover tightly, put on 30 days in a dark place with room temperature. Every 2-3 days the jar to shake.
3. Filter the infusion through several layers of cheesecloth a good squeeze berries. The liquid part filtered through cotton wool.
4. To pour the drink into the bottle and tightly close the caps. Store in the refrigerator or basement. Shelf life away from direct sunlight up to 3 years. Fortress – 20-25%.
Cherry liqueur, pitted
Has a delicate fruity taste and low strength like wine.
- cherries – 1 kg;
- sugar – 3 kg;
- vodka – 1 liter.
1. Of washed cherries to remove bone.
2. The pulp is put in a jar, cover with sugar and leave for 2-3 hours, until the cherry juice let.
3. Add vodka (moonshine), close the jar lid a few times, shake well, then place in a dark, warm (16-25°C) for 15 days.
4. Homemade cherry filter the tincture through cheesecloth (squeeze dry) and wool, to the drink became transparent. Sometimes require multiple filtrations.
5. To bottle, close tightly. When stored in a dark, cool place, the shelf life of tincture up to 3 years. Fortress – 10-12%.
Liqueur with cherry leaves
The leaves enhance the flavor, and citric acid stabilizes the taste. A great option for the lean season, when availability of enough raw materials.
- berries – 50 pieces;
- cherry leaves – 200 pieces;
- sugar – 1.5 kg;
- vodka – 1 liter;
- water – 1 liter;
- citric acid is 1.5 teaspoons.
1. Washed berries with leaves (seeds removed optional) cover with water, boil for 15 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally, then strain through cheesecloth.
2. In the resulting broth add sugar and citric acid, cook stirring over low heat for 5-7 minutes until the sugar is dissolved.
3. Ready cherry syrup to cool to room temperature, add vodka, pour into bottles (banks), seal. To enhance flavor you can put in the tank a few fresh leaves.
4. Infuse at room temperature for 20 days. If the drink has a murky, filtered through cotton wool.
Store in a cool dark place. The shelf life of cherry liqueur with leaves – up to 2 years. Fortress – 8-10 degrees.
Liqueur with cherry leaves