Sparkling wine is a popular drink at festivals and celebrations. As you know, champagne has to be called sparkling alcohol, which is produced in the French region of champagne. But many other brands of sparkling wines are not inferior in quality to the famous French champagne. Abrau Durso champagne of choice for millions of our compatriots. A collection of sparkling beverages, which produces Russian wine house of the same name, offering elegant design and excellent taste, and the price of Russian champagne is lower than that of foreign analogues. That’s why many people prefer to use domestic sparkling wine.
Organoleptic properties of champagne Abrau Durso
Champagne Abrau Durso produces CJSC “Abrau-Durso”, Krasnodar region, Russia. The producers have ensured that the products were recognized among competing alcoholic beverages. The label is diamond shaped black in color, of course, attracts the attention of buyers.
The volume of the bottle – 0.75 liters.
The strength of the drink (“degree”): from 10.5% to 13%.
The calorie content depends on the variety of the drink: Brut is considered to be low-calorie, and sweet sparkling wine contains a lot of calories. On average, the caloric content of the beverage is from 50 to 120 kcal.
On creating the unique taste of Russian champagne collaborate on professional winemakers of Russia and France. The success of the beverage is caused, first of all, its delicious taste. Balanced and pleasant taste have won millions of fans of the brand “Abrau Durso”. In the tasting reveals the unique notes of fruits, herbs, bee honey combined with a touch of pleasant sourness.
How many calories in champagne Abrau Durso:
- 100 ml classic Brut contains about 55-60 calories.
- Calorie semi-sweet champagne is approximately 85-90 kcal per 100 ml.
- In dry beverage per 100 ml of about 78 kcal;
- Calorie sweet Abrau Durso – 88 kcal per 100 ml;
- It is considered the most nutritious sweet champagne – 90 kcal/100ml;
- This champagne has a light contains 100 ml 80 kcal.
Currently, the brand Abrau Durso offers consumers a wide range of products: traditional white, red and rose sparkling wine made by classical technology.
Note! Sparkling wine Abrau Durso manufactured on modern equipment that was purchased in France.
The range of the wine house “Abrau Durso” is wide enough, so each user will find a suitable option for themselves. The most popular types of sparkling wine:
- Semi-sweet champagne. Golden light drink has a balanced taste with strong grape notes. Usually served as an aperitif or with appetizers and desserts.
- White Brut Abrau Durso has a floral aroma and classic taste of dry wine. Used as an aperitif or served with meat dishes.
- Sparkling wine Abrau Durso Brut Lite. A noble drink straw color with a predominance of astringent notes and a little bitterness. It is served after meals with goat’s or sheep cheeses.
- Semi-dry white sparkling wine. One of the most popular beverages has a strong floral aroma, it is surprising Golden highlights and is usually submitted to fruit, vegetables and cheeses.
- Semi-dry rose Abrau Durso. Drink with a hint of rose petals is unlikely to leave anyone indifferent. A special love for semi-dry rose Abrau Durso nourish women. The palate is dominated by berries, and served wine to fruits and desserts.
- Semi-sweet red wine. The drink surprises with rich red color, on the palate there are notes of pomegranate and currant. Served with meat dishes as well as desserts and fruit platter.
- Light blue. A light dessert wine premium is a fresh citrus taste with nutmeg notes.
- Extra Brut. White champagne with a three-year aging strikes an amazing combination of incredible flavors: apricot, fresh bread, cocoa and citrus. In the aftertaste is clearly felt notes of honey.
- Victor Dravigny champagne extra Brut. For the manufacture of luxury sparkling wine using special yeasts and aged Estra Brut 5 years. In the final taste of the beverage is dominated by notes of freshly baked bread, quince, apples.
- Victor Dravigny red. Classic red sparkling wine with taste of ripe cherries, black currant and strawberry jam.
- Blanc de Blanc is the Color of the drink is unusual: gold with emerald green. Complex flavor bouquet combines notes of fresh pastries, currant, aroma of meadow herbs and the sweetness of candied fruit.
- Russian sparkling wine. Classic Soviet champagne Abrau Durso is decorated with black rectangular label. The balance of affordable prices and excellent quality have made this drink one of the most popular in our country and abroad.
How to choose quality products and to distinguish a fake?
Popular products Abrau Durso attracts the attention of fraudsters who offer fake wine at a low price. To avoid buying low-quality goods and to distinguish fakes from the original champagne Abrau Durso, you should pay attention to the following nuances:
- Place of sale of alcoholic beverages. Champagne Abrau Durso at the present time can be purchased at almost any store. Stop the choice on the famous Arcobaleno and large hypermarkets, avoiding retail kiosks and small grocery stores.
- The transparency of the drink. The liquid in the bottle must be transparent, free of impurities, and muddy sediment. Noticing the strange sediment in the bottle, better abstain from buying a questionable product.
- Size Abrau Durso – 0.75 liters. Pay attention to it when choosing a sparkling wine.
- The design of the bottle. The company “Abrau Durso” closely monitoring the appearance of products. Carelessly glued label, mistakes in words, chipped glass talking about that before you fake that should not be purchased.
- Almost all varieties of champagne, including white semi-sweet wine Abrau Durso, bottled in dark glass bottles.
- The neck of the bottle covered by a protective material, on which the Golden color says “1870” — the year of Foundation of the brand Abrau Durso.
Shelf life of champagne Abrau Durso — from 1 year to 10 years. Outdoor drink can be used within two days after opening, provided that it will be stored in the refrigerator in a tight sealed tube. Tasters recommend drinking open the champagne immediately, and do not store it after opening.
Note! Some believe that alcohol products do not deteriorate, so it can be used even with expired. In fact, the outstanding champagne has a bitter sour taste and is harmful to health.
How to apply?
Quality champagne has a exclusive taste and unique aroma. To experience all the notes of good drink, you need to know how to serve champagne.
Vintage champagne Abrau Durso is poured into a tall glass or crystal stemware with slim leg. These glasses will help open up the subtle flavor and aroma notes of amazing drink.
The temperature of the wine when serving needs to be no higher than 10 degrees. Champagne is usually served in a special bucket with ice so that the drink remains cool for a long time.
Sparkling wine Abrau Durso premium has a unique tasting characteristics, so the snacks should be individualized. White sparkling wine matches perfectly with fish dishes, seafood or vegetable salads. Red champagne is served, as a rule, meat dishes, meats, fruit platters, desserts.
Champagne Abrau Durso is also used in combination with other ingredients in alcoholic cocktails.
Wine house “Abrau Durso” is trying to please its customers with quality products that are manufactured on the latest equipment from France. Champagne Abrau Durso was repeatedly awarded various awards at exhibitions and competitions of alcoholic beverages. The affordable price combined with good quality make the products of the brand “Abrau Durso” one of the most popular and beloved in our country and abroad.