Wine from rennet is a low – alcohol drink with delicious taste and many beneficial properties. To cook it in the home kitchen, will not require significant financial costs. You need only patience, a little bit of effort, and a few months you can enjoy a natural wine made with your own hands.
Ranetki call several varieties of Apple, differs from its congeners by the small size of the fruits. This kind of is a result of breeding work in breeding Siberian levonistas berry and Apple trees. Last more popularly known as “Chinese”.
Trees have the ability to adapt to any climatic conditions, to endure winter cold and summer heat. An additional advantage of the variety is high yielding: a few buckets of fruit per plant.
Miniature apples contain large amounts of nutrients:
- the iodine normalizes functioning the thyroid gland;
- pectins have a beneficial effect on the digestive tract, remove toxins from the body;
- fiber is good for teeth, gums;
- iron is a means of treating anemia and prevents its appearance.
Meals from apples good for diabetes, overweight, urinary tract diseases, kidney. It is recommended that this product be included in the diet of children and women during pregnancy.
It is remarkable that even fermented in wine Ranetki continue to benefit.
Useful properties of wine from rennet
It is strange to talk about the benefits when it comes to alcoholic beverage. Meanwhile, the positive impact of homemade wine from rennet on the body proven and not in doubt. Natural fermentation allows not only to maintain the necessary for the human health substances, but also significantly increases their effect.
Wine from rennet is rich in vitamins, organic acids, micro and macro. Proteins, fats almost not contained in the drink, so it belongs to the products with low calorie.
It is possible to note the following positive aspects homemade Apple wine:
- increases appetite;
- normalizes the digestive system;
- helps cleanse the blood vessels;
- stabilizes blood pressure;
- beneficial effect on the process of hematopoiesis;
- supports normal blood sugar levels;
- slows down aging.
Glass of house wine can improve mood, relieve fatigue, relieve stress, tension.
Attention! Can benefit drinking Apple cider low-alcohol drink only in moderation. Recommended to be limited to 750ml of wine in a single day, and this amount should be divided into three times.
Preparation of raw materials of fruit
Home winemaking begins with the processing of rennet. Most suitable fruit picked right off the tree. In this case natural yeast fruits film will not be disturbed, which naturally provide a process of fermentation. If the apples are already lay on the ground, wash them, and in recipes be sure to add yeast.
The basis of the drink is Apple juice. It is prepared from ripe fruit in the following instructions:
- plucked the fruits, dispose of the trash, damaged and rotten ranetok;
- remove the tails and midway.;
- is cut, then crushed Ranetki to a pulp with the skins (here, the perfect blender or a regular grinder).
The result is a thick liquid, more like a fruit puree. It needs to be diluted with cold water and leave for 2-3 days in a warm place (temperature below 250C). During this period, stir the mash several times a day with a wooden spoon.
On the third day, the wort will be ready for cooking wine. The liquid becomes turbid, there is a characteristic smell of alcohol.
It remains only to remove floating pulp, to choose the appropriate recipe and start the winemaking.
Cooking recipes wine
All known recipes for homemade wine from rennet involve the use of three main ingredients: Apple juice, sugar and water.
Special attention should be given to the container where it will ferment the product. Capacity is best to choose glass or enamel coated. The neck should be wide enough to be leakproof. For more dense blockage, you can use construction sealant, pieces of wax or plasticine.
The technology of making homemade wine requires the mandatory presence of a flatus tube. It is fixed on the lid, lower the free end into a glass or jar with water a few inches. This is necessary to of the container with the wine freely out fermentation products. In addition, the tube is an indicator of the readiness of the drink. When the water stopped bubbling, so fermentation stopped and the wine is ready.
Most winemakers follow the classic recipe of wine from ranetok.
5 pounds sliced, peeled fruit, you will need 4 liters of pure water and 3.5 kg of sugar.
When the products are prepared, we must act according to the instructions below.
- To from rennet and water is a must.
- As soon as the alcohol smell, to fall asleep sugar.
- Container tightly resealed.
- 30 days to store the wine at room temperature.
- After fermentation gently pour the drink into a clean container below the sediment remained intact.
- To remove in a dark, cool place where the wine will Mature for another 4 months.
After this period you can remove the sample. The drink will have a rich Apple flavor with hints of vanilla.
Note! If to keep the wine for more than 4 months, it will become completely transparent.
Mint with the addition of yeast
Delicious, unusual wine will turn out if to add to the basic products a little fresh mint.
- the fruits of rennet – 7 kg;
- sugar – 4 kg;
- yeast is alive extruded or special wine — 100 g;
- purified water – 4 liters;
- mint – to taste.
Step by step instructions.
- To prepare applesauce.
- Dissolve yeast with water, but not too watery.
- Mix thoroughly rubbed Ranetki, yeast and sugar.
- Cover the pot to avoid contact of the liquid with air.
- A month to sustain capacity at room temperature.
- You pour the wine into clean glass bottles without sediment and put mint.
The wine must Mature for at least 6 months. Then you can enjoy flavorful Apple beverage with refreshing notes of mint. This wine is an excellent choice for making various cocktails.
For cooking Apple-orange drink you will need 5 kg of rennet, 3 kg sugar and 3 litres of water. The recipe involves the use of yeast. Instead, they need to add 150 grams of raisins. From the orange into the wine will only peel (1 kg), the pulp will slow down the fermentation process, which is highly undesirable.
The course of action.
- In the pre-prepared mashed rennet pour the water with dissolved sugar.
- Put the raisins.
- Wait for fermentation. It will take 3 days.
- Before the blockage the capacity to add zest.
- Hermetically closed, the wine is stored for months at room temperature in a dark place.
- To remove from the sediment, pour into bottles.
The period of ripening is the same as for the classic version – at least 4 months. The resulting drink will not be transparent, but it did not spoil. The taste of the wine with the addition of citrus is very nice and original.
Aging of wine
House wine is considered Mature when it becomes transparent, stop the sedimentation and particles of protein. But hurry spill the entire drink in glass containers is not necessary. It is better to first carry out a test: fill a bottle and put it at room temperature for 2 weeks. If the wine is not turbid, it means that the fermentation process is over.
The wine is subjected to aging, filling up to the top of the bottle in which it was matured. Tube using a wooden or cork, utensils hermetically sealed. Within 6 months the drink must be stored in the basement. Changes in temperature affect the product, so the room should always be cool – 10-120C.
Important! The longer the wine is aged, the more it reveals its taste and aroma. Over time, increases the strength of the drink.
Contraindications to the use
Like any alcoholic beverage, wine from rennet contains a certain amount of alcohol. And its effects on the body when excessive use can cause serious injury.
To abandon the use of Apple wine or drink it with caution is necessary in the following cases:
- allergic to components in the composition or their idiosyncrasy;
- chronic diseases of the digestive system and cardiovascular system;
- diseases of the liver, kidneys, gall bladder
It is strictly forbidden to drink wine, children and adolescents, and pregnant women.
But even if health problems there is no need to show a sense of proportion. Apple low alcoholic drink can be consumed in small doses. Only in this case he will benefit, not harm.
Wrong to think that the wine of rennet is the usual Apple cider drink with a low alcohol content. Small apples give the wine your own original flavor and aroma. It goes well with fish, meats or used as a dessert.