Drink wine, there are specially bred varieties, but a small change in technology allows to use as raw material other varieties of culture. You can use different recipes in home wine from wild grapes. Its different varieties of sour flavor, which requires adding more sugar. No less important is to prepare raw materials and to follow the recommended sequence of action.
Description of wild grapes
The so-called several types of culture. Often involve wild grapes girl, which is inedible, is designed for landscaping the site. Other types – coigne, Amur (Primorsky, far East), labrusca. Most of them are small acidic berries, dark in color, is eaten only after processing. Varieties Koine are characterized by low juice content, sweet-tart taste. Common grape Isabella – hybrid labrusca. This type is characteristic of black, thick-skinned, slimy berries with a specific hint of strawberries.
Winemaking is often used of wild far-Eastern grape. The sugar content and fruit size depends on variety. Aging falls in the middle or end of September. For cooking wine, should not be used unripe, began to rot berries. After harvest, to prepare wine beverage can be not more than 2 days.
Note! The juice of different varieties of wild grapes varies in color intensity. Some give almost transparent, other rich colored liquid.
The benefits and harms of house wine
Natural drink has many beneficial properties. It is important to know how to make wine, to get the healing elixir, not a poison liquid. Observance of a compounding and technology, using quality raw materials allows to obtain a natural healthy drink.
- dilates blood vessels, strengthens their walls, reduces blood pressure;
- reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases, cancer;
- has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial activity;
- increases hemoglobin;
- strengthens the immune system;
- improves the fluidity and the composition of the blood, digestion, sleep;
- protects from harmful radiation.
The use of homemade wine appears with regular use small portions (50-100 g) during the meal. The use of the drink of poor quality, exceeding the recommended dosage and frequency of administration can harm the body. The manufacture of wine shall be performed in accordance with the technology. The slightest violation can lead to the development when fermentation is ethanol, any other alcohol, the use of which leads to severe forms of poisoning, life-threatening. The drink is contraindicated for people suffering from diabetes, gastric ulcer or duodenal ulcer, diarrhoea, allergic to ingredients.
Recipes from wild grapes
Preparation of wine from this kind of culture produced according to the recipes of table varieties. But the wild grape is characterized by a sour taste, so it is advisable to add the sugar. The simple recipe involves the processing of some berries, it is better not to use, because the wild species have low juice content. Beverage quality also depends on the climate and weather conditions. You can’t take frozen or damaged by infections of the berries. Using the acid of wild Amur grapes is recommended to add other berries, fruit and water.
How to make wine:
- Selected quality ripe raw material of 10 kg. to Remove twigs, leaves, green, dry and rotten berries.
- If the grapes are too dusty, it is acceptable to rinse with water, not washing a white film.
- Prepared fruit, pour in enameled, wooden, ceramic or glass container.
- Passing with your hands or a jig from wood or ceramics. The resulting mass should be filled not more than ⅔ of the total volume.
- Capacity cover with a cotton cloth or cheesecloth, folded in 3-4 layers to protect from insects. Such cover passes required at this stage oxygen.
- Leave in a warm place for 3 days with fresh air. During fermentation the pulp floats on the surface a white foam, sour smell and sizzle. It is important to periodically stir the mixture.
- The resulting juice strain and pour into another container so that there is ¼ – ⅓ of the free space.
- The liquid is pre-mixed with 4 kg of sugar to dissolve the crystals, pour in the total weight.
- On the neck of the container to wear pierced in several places medical (without talc) the glove and leave to ferment in a dark, warm (20 degrees Celsius) environment for 2 months.
- On completion of fermentation, evidenced by the deflated glove. Young wine should pour with the help of rubber tube in sterilized bottles so that didn’t formed on the bottom sediment.
- Leave for 2-3 months in the cellar, after which the product is ready for use.
Note! The fermentation of wine from wild grapes should last no more than 3 days. If overexposed, the drink will be too tart. For the cultivars it is recommended to take 5-6 days, but in their skins contains fewer tannins.
Recipe for sour berries
- wild grapes – 7 kg;
- sugar is 250-350 g for every 1 kg of grape juice;
- water – 5 liters;
- the yeast (raisins) – if necessary.
Berries to sort, place in a clean container, passing. Cover with gauze and leave for 3-4 days in a dark room at 20-22°C. During the formation of the foam mix it with the resulting juice and pulp. If the process is slow, this indicates a lack of yeast. As a starter it is recommended to add dirty dark raisins.
Liquid drain, pour into a container to ferment, squeeze the pulp and discard. Pour water in the ratio 1:1, add ½ the required on the amount of sugar, mix well. The bottle cover with a water seal – tube, which one end goes into a jar of water and is not breathable. Capacity to move to a warm place. ¼ Sugar to make 5 days, and another ¼ in 10 days. First it must be dissolved in a small portion of the wort.
Fermentation is complete when it ceases to stand out carbon dioxide. It becomes noticeable by the absence of bubbles in the jar of water and clarification of juice. Clean and dry hands in about 25-55 days, the grape, the wine must pour into pre-prepared bottles, carefully resealed the cork and to remove the cellar.
The production of home-made wine from wild grapes is not difficult when performing simple rules:
- berries can be washed from the white plaque, as it is the yeast necessary for the fermentation process;
- do not use metal utensils – pots, pans, spoons;
- the resulting foam a few times to mix, instead of wine is not the wine to vinegar;
- weak gas will accelerate the addition of unwashed large raisins;
- when you use the wild varieties of wine fermentation should last no more than 3 days;
- the sour taste of the grapes require the addition of sugar and water;
- do not press the berries with the help of technology, the crushed bones will give an unpleasant taste to the finished drink;
- temperature when preparing the red wine needs to be in the range of 20-28°C;
- the use of the berries and not the whole brush will allow you to get a more soft and delicate taste;
- to make wine is allowed only from fresh, ripe, high quality grapes.
At home you can prepare a drink of different varieties of a given culture. Wild grapes are consumed mostly after processing. Wine production is one of the ways to use the berries of this species culture. The product is sour, tart, lover. Add sugar, water and other raw materials significantly softens the taste.