Champagne is called sparkling wine made in the province of France called champagne. Hence the name of an alcoholic beverage. Despite the fact that French sparkling wines are considered the best in the world, Spain also produces noble wines of high quality. Champagne Aviva – new from Spanish wine that is able to surprise even the most experienced tasters.
How did sparkling drink Aviva?
The French have long made sparkling wine with edible gold. The price of “gold” champagne, of course, considerable – 400 euros and above. Taste characteristics this drink is no different from champagne producers in the world. The purpose of the “Golden” champagne – surprise taster, which up to this point have not tried sparkling wine with gold particles.
Beautiful champagne Aviva pursues the same purpose – to wow the consumer appearance and good taste. It is believed that Aviva sparkling wine intended for special occasions, unforgettable moments and special events.
The history of the emergence of champagne Aviva starts in 2013. This year in Valencia was first released sparkling wine, which shimmered and sparkled. “Aviva” in translation from Spanish means “revival”. The price of a bottle of Aviva below French “gold” champagne, and taste the Spanish product is not worse. Sparkling wine Aviva has won the hearts of consumers in many countries, but the Russian market got recently. In Russia imported from some names of Spanish champagne.
Champagne producer Aviva — known Spanish winery Torre Aviva. The company began its existence in 1987, and is now famous for high quality alcoholic beverages. Champagne Spaniards are made by French technology, adhering to the classic recipe.
Types of champagne
Those who have tasted pearl champagne, celebrating not only an amazing appearance Aviva, but amazing taste. Sparkling wine will definitely appeal to those who like sweet alcohol. In one liter of wine contains 40 grams of sugar, so champagne is considered sweet.
What is the most delicious champagne Aviva? All types of sparkling wine similar in taste, the only difference in shades of the drink. In various types of added dyes of a certain color, and the technology of production of champagne are the same.
Spanish manufacturers produce 5 kinds of drinks. An overview of the types of champagne Aviva:
- Aviva Gold is a Gold champagne. Taking the bottle in your hand, you will notice that at the bottom there is sediment a soft pink color. Shaking the drink, the aftertaste rises and creates a pearlescent effect. Refined taste and color of wine cause surprise and delight. Gold champagne treat for business meetings, corporate parties, and also offers on special events and talks.
- Champagne Pink Gold – rose gold. When you shake a bottle of champagne, formed a yellow-pink hue. The palate is fruity, with pineapple flavor. Aviva rose champagne perfect for celebrations on the occasion of the anniversary or wedding anniversary.
- Blue Sky – blue champagne Aviva. The color of the wine becomes due food dye silver color. Sparkling wine is suitable as the basis for alcoholic beverages, Blue Sky goes well with rum, vodka and other strong alcohol. Blue champagne I like to order at parties, in bars and clubs.
- Rose – pink champagne. Why Aviva champagne glitters? To drink add pink glitter, so it gets pearlescent sheen. Aviva Rose often order young people on a romantic date. Scented candles, live music, good conversation and glasses of pink champagne – the perfect scenario an intimate evening for two.
- Alcohol Free – non-alcoholic champagne. Designed for those who want to try the tastes of champagne Aviva, but is not used in any reason alcohol.
What is a drink?
The composition of Spanish champagne Aviva:
- Vine dining white material;
- Sugar at the rate of 40 grams per liter of beverage;
- Two grape varieties – airen, and Moscatel;
- Antioxidant E330;
- Food dyes (E171, E123, Е122).
How many degrees in champagne Aviva? This is a soft champagne with an alcohol content of only 5-5.5%.
Tasting notes Aviva
All kinds of champagne Aviva produced by a single technology. The only difference is the color of champagne, which is produced using food coloring. In drink there is a precipitate, which upon shaking forms a unique pearlescent sheen.
Color champagne Aviva includes fruit flavors:
Also traced in sparkling wine with floral notes, combined with the grape flavor.
Are you enjoying the champagne Aviva? Fans of dry and semi-dry alcoholic beverages think Aviva is too sugary. But combined with the right snack, the sweetness of sparkling wine will reveal a diversity of tastes.
How to serve champagne?
How best to drink champagne Aviva? A beverage, usually served as an aperitif. At the ceremony first to raise a toast filled with weak alcohol, and then move on to hot dishes and drinks.
Note! Since Aviva alcohol is considered a sweet and is often served with fruits and desserts with fresh, invigorating taste. If to combine champagne with sweet sugary snacks, do not get to enjoy all the delights of Bohemian taste of the wine.
The alcohol content in the Aviva small, so it is often used as an ingredient in alcoholic cocktails. Bartenders have fairing show in which the main role given to the brilliant champagne. When the shakers, bottles and glasses flying in the dark with the glowing wine, it produces an indescribable sensation. Photography ideas professional bartenders with colourful alcoholic beverages is often seen in glossy magazines and social networks.
To enjoy the taste of expensive sparkling wine, you need to follow the basic rules:
- Glass of champagne served chilled Aviv. It is often used a special bucket filled with ice, which for some time kept the bottle. It is important that the wine is not supercooled.
- The waiters need to know how to open the champagne Aviv. To drink is not spilled foam, the bottle must be kept under a certain angle. Holding the cork, gently rotate the bottle clockwise. If you want to uncork a bottle of champagne with a loud shot, pre-shake strongly the content.
- Champagne poured into glasses, filling about 2/3 full. Jet directed to the wall to decrease the amount of foam. Wait until the foam is completely settled, and then you can fill the glass a bit more wine.
- To use high flow champagne glasses narrow shape with long legs. In these glasses the drink will not be heated from the heat of hands, provided that it will keep for the long leg.
- Champagne should not be drunk in one gulp. Etiquette beverage is drunk in small SIPS, to feel the real taste.
- Champagne goes with almost any appetizers. It is served both as an appetizer and the main dishes and appetizers: fish, meat, seafood, cheese, fruit, dessert.
Note! Aviva is not necessary to serve with chocolate desserts, otherwise the sweet taste of the drink combined with chocolate will become even more cloying.
How much is champagne Aviva?
Many fans of unusual beverages are interested in the question how much is shiny champagne Aviv. Average prices for drinks in Aviva Russia:
- Aviva Gold – 1500-1600 Russian rubles;
- Champagne Aviva blue about 1500 Russian rubles;
- Aviva Pink Gold – 1100-1500 Russian rubles.
- Soft drink – from 900 to 1,500 Russian rubles.
How much is Aviva Rose champagne? The average price in Russia is 1000-1500 rubles.
How not to buy a fake drink?
Unfortunately, buying expensive imported alcohol, it is possible to buy a fake. The manufacturers of counterfeit champagne is added to drink low-quality food colorings, which can lead to food poisoning or allergic reactions.
How to distinguish a fake champagne Aviva:
- Cost. The original champagne Aviva can’t be cheap. If you are offered alcohol at a low price, do not buy it – it would definitely be a fake. But too high a price should alert, because manufacturers of fake alcohol attract the attention of potential buyers. Wanting to purchase true champagne, you need to understand prices and know how much approx is the original.
- The real champagne has a tax stamp which should be neatly pasted on the bottle.
- On the label should not be grammatical errors. If you are familiar with Spanish or English, it is unlikely to get the goods on the label which will meet the misspelled word.
- The original must be the protective foil of the same color with the bottle.
- You should alert the enthusiastic story consultant on the recently introduced new Spanish champagne. There are five color solutions to champagne, and the new color of the drink indicates that you want to sell counterfeit goods.
- Imitation champagne Aviva had a pronounced odor of ethyl alcohol.
The statistics of the consumption of champagne
Most fans of sparkling wines live in Germany. In this country annually consumed more than 300 000 000 liters of champagne. On the second place – Russia (230 000 000 liters). The third place is occupied France and the United States (180 000 000 liters of champagne per year).
Champagne is a festive alcohol. Open it at any festive occasion: wedding, birthday, anniversary, birth of a child. In our country, the peak consumption of sparkling wines accounted for Christmas and new year holidays.
In specialized stores a wide range of sparkling wines, ranging from cheap imitations and finishing the champagne that was made in the French province of champagne. Of course, the price range for sparkling wines is quite wide. Consumers with high incomes and a certain social status prefer to buy champagne brands. Most acquire analog champagne at affordable prices.
Note! A bottle of champagne Aviva – a wonderful gift for a birthday or an important anniversary. You will be able to surprise them with unusual gift boss, business partner or loved one who has everything.
Wanting to impress guests with delicious drinks, beware and do not buy alcohol from unknown importers. It is better to overpay and buy the genuine article in the audited supermarkets, specialized stores or bars. Magical, magical champagne Aviva will make your holiday really festive, but remember that alcohol causes substantial harm to the health. Know your limits and enjoy the unusual appearance and taste.