Champagne is a sparkling beverage that is produced in France, in the area of champagne. Enterprising Frenchmen have learned to make sparkling wine and patented products, so the champagne has the right to call only the drink which is made in a specific French areas. But in other countries produce sparkling beverages, which are not inferior in quality to the original. Santo Stefano – alcoholic sparkling wine, and produce it in Russia. For convenience we will call Santo Stefano champagne, although it is not so. What is the champagne of the Russian production of Santo Stefano, which produced the types, how to serve a drink – this will tell in our article.
Bottles are available with a volume of 0.75 liters. To distinguish between Santo Stefano it is possible according to the original shape of the bottle made of dark glass. Manufacturers have relied on a laconic, minimalist style in the design of the bottle: no distractions, except maybe the shiny foil on the neck.
Note! Manufacturers of Santo Stefano try to use only high quality natural ingredients. The composition of champagne Santo Stefano includes organic components that positively affect the final taste and aroma.
Champagne do on traditional technologies, under the strict guidance of true Italian professionals. The consumer has the opportunity to choose the carbonated wine from a great variety of the presented product range.
- Color. You can try white, red, and pink champagne.
- Aroma. The basis of Santo Stefano – light notes of fruit with a subtle spiciness.
- Taste. Products of Santo Stefano has a mild taste with a subtle acidity and spicy notes.
A champagne producer – JSC NPO “Agroservice”, Moscow region, Ramenskoe.
How many degrees in champagne Santo Stefano? The strength of a beverage is 8 %.
Caloric value of 100 ml is about 80 kcal.
Price Santo Stefano
How much is champagne Santo Stefano? The cost of one bottle fluctuates from 200 to 400 Russian rubles. If you buy a box of the drink will probably be offered a wholesale discount, and prorated per bottle will be even cheaper. If you care about the taste of sparkling wine, not a great name, feel free to purchase the products of the Russian manufacturer JSC NPO “Agroservice”.
The number of bottles in the box
How many bottles in a case of champagne Santo Stefano? Sometimes there are cases when sparkling wine is bought in large quantities: wedding, Banquet, corporate event, anniversary, a Grand celebration of the new year. Imported products are usually Packed in boxes of 6 bottles. According to Russian standards in box fits 12 bottles of sparkling wine.
Varieties Of Santo Stefano
When buyers see on the label the country of origin of the Russian Federation, many people immediately lose interest in the selected products. But, having tasted some champagne, Santo Stefano, most of the changes a negative opinion, and become fans of domestic fizzy alcohol. The taste of Russian sparkling wine is really soft, elegant, pleasant.
The manufacturer produces five types of sparkling wine:
- White semi-sweet;
- White dry;
- Dry white;
- White Brut;
- Pink sweet.
Each type of champagne Santo Stefano additionally is available in an elegant packaging, so gift a bottle of champagne may become a worthy gift.
Santo Stefano Bianco has a unique floral aroma, mild taste with honey notes. Suitable as an aperitif on a hot summer day. Amazing taste, white semi-sweet sparkling wine Santo Stefano reveals completely chilled. Professionals do not suggest consuming a drink with ice, so he doesn’t lose the basic flavor.
Santo Stefano Bianco is served with fish, seafood, fruit and desserts.
Gift sweet white
Manufacturers have come up with a good marketing course and started production of products in a festive package. Gift champagne Santo Stefano can be presented as a gift to his leader, best friend, family or just to put on a festive table in front of guests. Inside the box is a standard bottle of dark glass. A distinctive feature is that the manufacturer does not use plastic tubes, and it looks pretty decent. It is believed that the plastic tube can ruin the taste of sparkling wine, so many abandon their use in favor of expensive counterparts.
Santo Stefano Rose love, mostly representatives of the beautiful half of humanity for a sweet delicate flavor. The dominant note here is unobtrusive strawberry flavor. You can also distinguish between wild berries combined with garden strawberries and wild strawberries. Made pink champagne Santo Stefano exclusively from white grapes.
Gift sweet pink
Same as semi-sweet white champagne, Santo Stefano Rose in a gift box the taste is no different from the classic drink. But beautiful packaging adds to the status and attractiveness of Russian champagne. The man who will invite you to dinner girl, might be surprised if you are presented with a box of fine pink champagne. The drink will decorate a romantic evening, and the delicate flavor will pleasantly surprise the visitor.
Dry Santo Stefano will appeal to fans of savoury alcohol. For some sweet pink or white champagne seem overly sugary drinks. Semi-dry white sparkling wine will reveal its unique aromatic and flavor combined with delicious chocolate desserts.
Fans of dry champagne very much, so in the line of sparkling wines have to be sparkling wine, which includes no sugar. The taste of the drink is slightly sour, with subtle floral notes. It is believed that the Brut really reveals all the taste characteristics of the drink. Brut Santo Stefano is best served with chocolate desserts and sweet fruit.
New items from the manufacturer
JSC NPO “Agroservice” is constantly improving their products and offers new variations of the sparkling drink. Fans will appreciate the following novelties in the line of Santo Stefano:
- Red semi-sweet sparkling wine (Santo Stefano Rosso Amabile). For the preparation of a novelty bright ruby color used red grapes and drink are strawberry and vanilla notes. The design and color of the bottle remains the same, only the bottle wrapped in purple foil. The drink is sweet but not cloying, taste.
- Sweet vermouth is white (Bianco Vermouth Santo Stefano). The taste of the drink is no different from the famous Italian vermouth, but it can be bought for an affordable price. The taste of the drink there are notes of wormwood and other bitter herbs.
- “Roman holiday” (Vacanze Romane Santo Stefano). While the novelty is not released, but the manufacturer promises an unforgettable experience after tasting the sparkling wine. On the palate there is a hint of vanilla, the finish is soft and pleasant.
Note! A standard size bottle of champagne Santo Stefano – 0.75 liters.
Rules of consumption of sparkling wine
Worldwide, there are classical traditions of how to drink champagne and to serve. Do not neglect them in the use of Santo Stefano. Drink better to pour in a narrow transparent glasses with thin legs. Glasses with a tapered shape will help to feel the flavor and aroma of the drink.
Champagne is served in a special bucket, which is pre-filled with ice. Pre-drink definitely cooled.
Semi-sweet white champagne usually serves as a light appetizer. White semi-sweet drink of choice to serve with fish dishes and seafood. To emphasize the exquisite taste of the aerated wine, as a snack are used to chocolate desserts, dark chocolate, platter of various types of fruit. Champagne Santo Stefano goes well with sweet pastries.
Pink champagne is recommended to serve with meat dishes, especially white tender meat. The drink also goes well with fish appetizers, seafood, desserts, fruits. Pink champagne is often served with ice cream. The fortress of champagne Santo Stefano is small, so the drink is as an aperitif or as a delicious addition to desserts and light meals.
Buy original drink
Unfortunately, sales can run into the fake champagne, which is made from quality raw materials, without observing technology. How to distinguish a fake from the original:
- Real sparkling wine Santo Stefano is bottled in a dark glass bottle with raised dots at the bottom.
- The label is glued neatly and evenly, no trace of podtekshey glue.
- If the label is the inscription “champagne” or “sparkling wine” — before you fake. On the label the manufacturer indicates “Fizzy wine,” as Santo Stefano is not champagne.
- The neck of a bottle is shut tightly with foil.
- On top of the foil manufacturer attaches a red tab for pulling which the wrapper can be easily removed.
- The tube must be made of wood, not plastic.
How to open champagne Santo Stefano?
In the noisy companies and parties in celebratory champagne opens with a characteristic loud sound. How to open champagne Santo Stefano without a splash and abundant foam?
Chill a bottle of champagne to 7-8 degrees. Tilt capacity at a 40 degree angle, release the bottle from the foil and wire. Firmly hold with one hand tube, and the second begin to gently move the bottle. When the tube starts to swing, tilt even a little bottle to release the gas. You can then open the bottle, while it will be barely audible without cotton the jets of foam and spray.
Sparkling wine can be used in combination with other beverages in the form of alcoholic drinks. At home you can prepare a variety of cocktails and surprise your guests with unusual flavors.
Rules for the cocktails:
- All the ingredients should be well chilled;
- Champagne is not to be shaken, allowed only a neat mixing bar spoon;
- Drinks are bottled in large glasses;
- Use as decorations cocktail umbrellas, straws, slices of fruit, berries, leaves fresh mint;
Note! Champagne Santo Stefano is perfect as an ingredient for alcoholic drinks.
We offer to your attention a few recipes of popular cocktails using champagne.
What are the ingredients you will need:
- 20 ml orange liqueur;
- Tablespoon granulated sugar;
- 150 ml champagne Santo Stefano;
- 50 ml of orange juice.
The preparation of the drink:
- Pour the liqueur (10ml) in a small container, separately sprinkle sugar. The lower glass first into the liqueur, then in sugar – sugar is supposed to be frost on the rim of the glass.
- Mix in a glass of the remaining orange liqueur, champagne and orange juice.
- As decoration, you can use the shavings of orange peel.
Note! There is more than a simple recipe “Mimosa”, in which equal proportions of mixed chilled champagne and orange juice.
To prepare the cocktail you will need the following:
- Dry champagne Santo Stefano – 50 ml;
- 100 grams of ice cream;
- 50 grams of fresh strawberries;
- A few leaves of fresh mint.
How to prepare drink:
- Strawberries cut into slices, chop the mint by hand.
- In a large glass mix the mint, the strawberries, add slightly melted ice cream.
- Slowly pour in the champagne.
- Serve dessert with a straw and a spoon: the liquid is drunk through a straw, and strawberry ice cream dessert is eaten with a spoon.
In product range of champagne Santo Stefano, everyone will find a suitable beverage. To mark the occasion or a romantic evening, do not have to pay a large sum of money for a bottle of champagne. Russian counterpart of the French sparkling wine is not inferior in its taste. Bottle of Santo Stefano will be a festive table decoration or a memorable present to friends, relatives, colleagues. And diverse tastes of champagne Santo Stefano will not leave indifferent even the most demanding taster.