Elite varieties of grapes Sauvignon, Chardonnay and Traminer have become the basis for the creation of Chateau Taman – the famous Kuban wines from the premium brand winery Kuban-Vino. Without leaving the country you can feel the magical taste and flavor of France, because the observance of traditional technologies is following a professional winemaker Jerome Barre.
The history of the brand
In the middle of the last century in Starotitarovskaya the village was built the plant which today is the largest manufacturer of alcoholic beverages. Due to established the complete production cycle tracks all processes, from planting vineyards to admission to the trade shelves.
Since 2003, “Kuban-Vino” was included in the structure of one of the largest holding companies — producers of wine in Russia. “Ariant” is included in the list of Forbes as one of the 200 largest private holding companies in the world.
The plant has undergone a sea change. It was a complete replacement of high quality modern, from Italian manufacturers. After reconstruction and re-equipment of production areas in 2004, signed a cooperation agreement with the Institute of enology champagne.
In 2007 started the production of Mature products “Chateau Taman Reserve”. In 2011 began to produce elite collectible drinks for connoisseurs of fine French taste.
All manufacturing steps are strictly controlled by chateau tamagne, as the company owns vineyards and processing plants, filling lines. Dealer network holding’s common in all big cities of Russia.
Today 15 regions of the country can buy Chateau Taman, as the winery only represented by three large, fully equipped facilities:
- TSPI “Ariant”.
- JSC “Agrofirma Yuzhnaya.
Features of production
A little more than 10 years ago under the guidance of oenologist of France Jean Bar plant launched the project “Chateau Taman”, which was the launch of the first products of the same brand. 2018 “Kuban-Vino” is certified according to the law ZSU and SNMP. This confirms the fact that the wine is made from grapes grown within the borders of a geographical object directly in production.
On the hardware high precision work skilled craftsmen trained in Europe. Each technological element is brought to perfection. In the manufacture of beverages grapes are not subjected to the pressing, use pure berry juice what is considered a feature of the process of recycling, providing excellent taste.
After harvest he gets on the conveyor within 4 hours. The pulp mass in the vinificator for fermentation. To start the process using only a pure yeast culture (1 g/DL). Depending on what kind of wine is made, there are some differences in production. Sparkling wine is prepared with the technology “must drift” without resorting to artificial aeration, red get – with vigorous stirring, white – with the elimination of extra inclusions and additional clarification.
A variety of types of still wines Chateau Taman is large enough. To pick up the drink to taste everyone can. Popular representatives can leave the aftertaste is floral, citrus, refreshing shades. It is the diversity of tastes and high quality are the main advantage of products of the holding.
The types and survey of wines of the brand
So how to conduct a tasting of all wines is difficult, with certain taste preferences can be guided by a brief overview of the best representatives of the species.
Chateau Taman Reserve Saperavi
- alcohol — 13%;
- the tone is deep, intense, dark ruby red with garnet reflections;
- the aroma is of ripe berries with a hint of juicy fruits, wood, leather and milk;
- the taste is berries and fruit, with a discreet presence of astringency;
- served with meat, vegetables, savory, rich sauces.
Important! The taste of dry red wine has a positive effect that the collection of ripe grapes is carried out only by hand. The wine after fermentation, before entering on the shelves is aged a year in barrels of high quality oak.
Wine Chateau Taman Duo red
- alcohol — 13%;
- color – red with ruby highlights;
- the aroma is expressive berry, with a hint of violets blooming and fruit;
- taste – fruit and flowers, with a pleasant acidity;
- served – with game, under hot, with meat and beans.
Wine Chateau Taman Duo White
- alcohol – 13%.
- colour – Golden straw;
- fragrance – tea rose;
- taste is subtle sour with a fruity-floral finish;
- served under meats, fish, young cheeses.
The vines aligoté and Traminer Pink for “Chateau Taman”, is grown on government-controlled Peninsula. Quality control is entrusted to the French winemaker Jacques Barre.
The Wine Traminer Chateau Taman Grand Dessert
- alcohol — 16%;
- color – Golden amber;
- smell – well there is the aroma of tea roses;
- taste – sweet, reminiscent of honey notes;
- served with foie Gras, cheeses, sliced fruit and berries.
Important! Vintage for this Chateau Taman Grand desert Reserve, harvested from vines with an average age of 13 years.
Collection wine Chateau Taman Reserve Merlot
- alcohol — 13%;
- hue — intense red dark color with garnet highlights;
- the smell of mixed berries, with hints of BlackBerry, cherry, currant and dogwood;
- taste fruity, tart, with a persistent finish;
- served – meat and steamed vegetables under the roast with rich sauces.
The wine is made from the best grapes, aged a year in oak barrels and three in the glass, in the cellar of the holding.
Dry white collectible Chateau Taman Reserve Riesling
- alcohol — 13%;
- hue — Golden;
- smell – refreshing fragrance of white fruit, wild herbs;
- the Apple flavour is vanilla, with a hint of lime, lively acidity and a persistent finish;
- served with seafood, vegetables, roasted on the grill.
Red wine Chateau Taman Grand selekt Rouge
- alcohol 12, 5%;
- color — ruby;
- smell the herb, spices, berries and dried fruits;
- taste of prunes and dried cherries, astringent taste is harmoniously combined with the natural acidity;
- serves fish and meat dishes.
The wine somewhere repeats the Italian style. Berries are harvested by hand, fermented in steel barrels, conducted pre-maceration of the skin, the color of the finished product.
Dry white wine Chateau Taman Grand Blanc select
- alcohol – 12%;
- tone – Golden.
- smell of fruit and flowers;
- taste balanced, refreshing, fruity-floral, mineral;
- served under seafood and meats, snacks.
Taman Chardonnay dry white
- alcohol 11, 5;
- color – straw;
- odor – characteristic and varietal, with floral notes of fragrance;
- taste – sweet;
- served with game, meat dishes, pasta, seafood.
“Chardonnay Taman” — winner of gold at “Prodexpo, 2005” and other awards, confirming the exceptional quality.
Sweet white wine Chateau Taman Reserve Madera Cuban
- alcohol – 19%;
- color – rich amber;
- smell – nutty trail and fragrance of bread crust;
- taste – deep, oily, long-lasting finish;
- served – to the cheese plate, dried fruit.
Wine repeatedly presented at exhibitions and has a number of medals and awards.
Dry red wine Chateau Taman Taman Cabernet 2017
- alcohol – 13%;
- color – ruby or full-bodied, dark garnet;
- the smell of wine fragrance with a hint of violets and nightshades;
- taste – refreshing, bright, inherent varietal nuances;
- served – steamed vegetables, beef stew, beans, roast under the meat and beans.
The brand also represents the consumer’s attention Chateau Taman wine a fortress of 16% and rich berry flavor. According to the technology, fermentation occurs during heating. Due to the constant stirring, the wine is saturated with useful properties.
The types of and review of sparkling representatives of the brand
Introducing the brand champagne Chateau Taman is famous for the variety of types that meet the demands of consumers.
- Sparkling wine White Brut, contains 13% of the fortress. The color palette is light straw, but can play the gold and green sparks. Mild flavor is complemented by the fragrance of flowers.
- Reserve Extra Brut – sparkling wine, pink wine with a 13% strength. The finished product has a raspberry-cranberry color, vibrant taste of berries with cream. After eating remains acidic aftertaste.
- Select Brut rose – pink and dry. In the finished product remains a fortress of 12%. Has the aroma and taste of berries, the fruit with characteristic tartness, dry finish. Obtained from the processing of several varieties. Dry rosé “Chateau Taman” served with cheese, heavy meat dishes, fish.
- Lovers of unobtrusive refreshing taste recommended to try a semi-sweet white wine from the brand “Chateau Taman”. Champagne 13% of the fortress, in perfect harmony with the desserts, eggs and nut mixes.
- Sparkling Muscat of the young white semi-dry wine. During fabrication involved only Muscat. In the finished product of 12% of the fortress. Wine with tiramisu, scones, sponge cakes, as it has a pleasant fragrance of tropical fruits.
In 2017, Chateau Taman released floral series with an updated label. The colors on the bottles became brighter, colors sharper. The types of line repeatedly received awards at various competitions.
At the exhibition “Prodexpo-2019” presented rosé “Chateau Taman Elite” with a protected geographical indication area. The final product — the fruits of labor primary winemaker holding Cooper and professional advisors in Italy.
The cost of liquor
The plant “Kuban-Wine” works completely transparent. To see all the stages of production and to taste a natural product, you can purchase a guided tour for only 300 rubles. If you have the desire to buy wine, a bottle of sparkling champagne chateau, depending on grade and number of stars will cost from 320 rubles.
Find out how Chateau Taman in the ranking of the best wines of Russia