No special event is complete without sparkling wine. Wedding ceremonies, banquets, anniversaries, new year celebrations cannot be imagined without the traditional champagne. If you want to enjoy the unparalleled taste of sparkling wine and not pay an inflated price, pay attention to champagne Bosco. Created by the famous Italian recipe, alcoholic drink is a real masterpiece, which will be able to afford anyone.
The history of
Sparkling wine Bosco produces the world-famous company Luigi Bosca. The country-manufacturer of champagne “Bosco” — Italy. The company was founded in the distant 1831, and the Creator of enterprise for production of alcoholic beverages was Pierre Bosco. He proposed to produce an analogue of the classic champagne that taste will not be inferior to the original.
The first samples of champagne was presented as experimental products. There is a legend that initially the sparkling wine Bosca company decided to produce exclusively for their employees. The drink is so light and incredibly tasty. The head of the company decided to start producing champagne for sale. An important condition was the ratio of price and quality, so each buyer has the opportunity to enjoy a wonderful sparkling wine at a nice price.
Note! The original license to produce the famous sparkling wine “Bosco” issued only to one enterprise – the Lithuanian company Boslita ir Ko, which begins with 1997. Champagne Bosca Lithuanian origin exported to all CIS countries.
The types and description
Italian producers of alcoholic beverages differ in the diversity of the range presented. Brand “Bosca” produces about 15 types of their products, so even the most demanding customer can find a sparkling wine according to your taste.
The most popular types of champagne Bosca:
- Bosco Gold. Different light straw color, on the palate there are light fruit notes.
- Bosca Anniversary Red Label Dolche. Delicious champagne at a very attractive price a nice ruby colour with a rich fruity aroma. Taste is mild sweet, with a faint pleasant acidity. The drink is called the “Bosco Original”, and professionals are advised to begin acquaintance with the products of the Italian company from that kind of champagne.
- Bosca Anniversary Semi-Sweet White Lable sparkling wine Golden straw color. Semi-sweet drink has a nice light taste with fruity notes and floral aroma.
- Bosca Anniversary Green Label. Drink Golden straw color, with sweet-sour taste and a fruity aftertaste.
- Bosca Rose. Pink semi-sweet sparkling wine with a light taste and low sugar content. Pleasant sweetness blends in a little acidity.
- Bosca Asti. The drink is named after the region of Piedmont. A distinctive feature is the fact that in the composition of champagne has no sugar. Is Brut Bosco of sweet grapes, so the natural sweetness of the champagne.
- Bosca Piemonte. This kind of choose, as a rule, fans of unsweetened drinks. Despite the fact that Bosco Piemonte dry champagne, it tastes light and refreshing. I must say that calorie Bosca Piemonte is lower than the other varieties of champagne.
- Bosca Prosesso. Is characterized by an unusual citrus flavor. The combination of grape and citrus gives a interesting, refreshing aftertaste.
The company’s products Luigi Bosca is represented by several lines in the original champagne. The percentage of alcohol in champagne “Bosco” could be 0-12%. Bosca Toselli will delight those who for some reason did not consume alcohol. In the production of this range the alcohol content is 0%. Verdi and Sparkletini have 5% alcohol in its composition. Anniversary is a little tighter, a 7.5% alcohol. The strong (12% alcohol) are considered to be drinks from the Five Stars.
Shelf life of champagne “Bosco”, as specified by the manufacturer – 18 months. In order to drink better preserved, you must observe the following rules:
- Champagne bottles stored in a dark room without sunlight.
- The champagne is kept in a horizontal position.
- There should be a certain humidity and temperature.
An open bottle of wine should be stored in the refrigerator, tightly zakuporit special tube. It is advisable to drink the contents of the bottle within the next 12 hours, otherwise the drink will be exhausted and will lose the basic flavor.
How many ml in a bottle of champagne “Bosco”? A standard bottle of sparkling beverage produced a volume of 0.75 L.
The distinctive qualities of
The main advantage of carbonated drinks “Bosco” is considered an acceptable price in relation to high quality. The price for a bottle of champagne starts from 250 rubles. For Bosca Prosecco will have to pay about 1000 rubles. Affordable price range explains the increased popularity of champagne in many countries.
Most types of Italian champagne “Bosco” have little energy is 75-80 kcal per 100 ml. It should be like the girls who watch her figure, count the calories and at the same time want to enjoy a nice drink.
How many bottles of champagne Bosco’s in the box? Manufacturers pack ingenious products for 6 bottles in one box.
The amount of alcohol in champagne Italian manufacturer “Bosco”, in the main, does not exceed 7.5%.
How to distinguish an original from a fake?
Unfortunately, the market often there are fakes of the famous champagne wine, so when choosing you need to know how to distinguish a fake product from the original. Please note the following points:
- Outlet. Buy alcoholic products in specialized stores, alkalotic and large supermarkets. Avoid questionable sellers that do not provide a quality certificate and all related documentation.
- Excise stamp. Imported alcoholic products must have excise tax, which it flagged at the customs clearance. If the tax stamp is missing, you fake champagne.
- Appearance. Despite its affordable price, the manufacturer pays special attention not only to the quality of their products, but also on the appearance of the bottles. The label should be pasted evenly, necessary information is printed in good quality, the letters are not blurred. In the words there are no errors and typos.
- The structure of the drink. On the bottom of the bottle with the original sparkling beverage no precipitate, and the beverage should not be troubled with unknown impurities.
A classic recipe of the drink
Classic champagne recipe uses the following ingredients:
- Fruit extracts;
- Citric acid;
- Sorbitol potassium;
- The sulfur dioxide.
The recipe of the drink “Bosco” is different in that instead of sugar use malt and sweet grapes. The composition of the champagne is composed of the following useful minerals: phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium. Consumption of champagne in small quantities has beneficial effects on the state of the organism provided that alcohol will be of high quality.
Champagne is produced according to the classic recipe using innovative technologies. Luigi Bosca company consistently pleases its customers all kinds of innovations.
How to sparkling wine?
Sparkling beverage is poured into transparent glasses with slim legs and a tapered top. In such glasses, champagne maximizes flavor and aromatic characteristics.
Champagne is served chilled, the beverage temperature should not be above 10 degrees. Usually a bottle of champagne served in a special ice bucket.
Often sparkling drinks are served as an aperitif. What kind of snacks will come to a red “Bosco”:
- Citrus desserts;
- Assorted fruit;
White champagne goes well with fish dishes, seafood, cheeses, vegetable dishes.
“Bosco” will reveal your unique taste in combination with fresh pastries. Serve guests champagne with warm homemade puffs with a filling of fruit, and guests will be delighted!
Bosco can also be used as an ingredient for alcoholic drinks. Most popular cervix with the addition of a sparkling alcoholic beverage “Northern lights”, “Chicago”, “Bellini”.
Bosco brand is known in many countries, due to a wide range of alcoholic products of high quality at affordable prices. Italian champagne perfect for intimate gatherings, special occasions, romantic dates. Get pleasure from good quality and amazing taste of Bosco!